Mario Maker 3 is a SNES bootleg game made by an unknown group (they marked "Black+" in the title screen, maybe stolen the rights of Blackplus Games) in holiday 2020.
It's not so flexible as the original versions and lacks of new features of Maker (e.g. stack-up) however, you can build levels based on this 4 games:
- Super Mario 4 (Game Boy)
- Super Mario World (NES)
- Grand Dad: Super Mario 7
- All of 4 games that used are also bootleg.
- Maybe it's a hack of Mario Paint.
- In Somari, you can choose between 4 different characters (similar to Costumes in canon version): Somari, Taluig, Shawar, Rouwal.
- Grand Dad palette is also available for Mario by using PAR codes. It would replace Somari.
- The new three characters are made in the style of Somari, as Tails + Luigi, Shadow + Wario, and Rouge + Waluigi.