Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario Maker 3 is a SNES bootleg game made by an unknown group (they marked "Black+" in the title screen, maybe stolen the rights of Blackplus Games) in holiday 2020.
It's not so flexible as the original versions and lacks of new features of Maker (e.g. stack-up) however, you can build levels based on this 4 games:
- Super Mario 4 (Game Boy)
- Super Mario World (NES)
- Grand Dad: Super Mario 7
- All of 4 games that used are also bootleg.
- Maybe it's a hack of Mario Paint.
- In Somari, you can choose between 4 different characters (similar to Costumes in canon version): Somari, Taluig, Shawar, Rouwal.
- Grand Dad palette is also available for Mario by using PAR codes. It would replace Somari.
- The new three characters are made in the style of Somari, as Tails + Luigi, Shadow + Wario, and Rouge + Waluigi.