Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WARNING: DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM THIS.
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. DO NOT EDIT. Mario Kart Ultra is the title of a game by Nintendo and was released for the Nintendo Ultra Handheld. It features anti-gravity, hangliding and underwater driving from the previous games. It also features buggies from Mario Kart 8, although it doesn't feature bikes.
- Grand Prix - race in four tracks to win the gold trophy.
- Time Trials - race to get the fastest time possible
- VS - race with custom rules
- Battle - compete to win a battle.
- Balloon Battle - pop the opponent's balloons
- Coin Runners - collect the most coins
- Medal Frenzy - like Shine Runners except with a Star Medal
- Bob-omb Blast - use bob-ombs to hit other opponents
- Online - race on wi-fi matches to earn VR and BR points.
- Koopa Troopa
- Baby Mario
- Baby Luigi
- Donkey Kong
- Dry Bones
- King Boo
- Metal Mario
- SNES - 1
- N64 - 1
- GBA - 2
- GCN - 1
- DS - 1
- Wii - 2
- 3DS - 3
- WU - 4
- DS Figure-8 Circuit (features an added gliding section)
- 3DS Daisy Hills (features anti-gravity on the houses)
- WU Sweet Sweet Canyon
- GBA Cheese Land (features gliding sections)
- WU Sunshine Airport
- SNES Ghost Valley 3 (features anti-gravity and underwater sections)
- GBA Ribbon Road (features anti-gravity)
- DS Shroom Ridge (features anti-gravity on the ridge)
- Wii Daisy Circuit (features anti-gravity on shortcut and gliding. also features anti-gravity on part with the sidewalk)
- GCN Mushroom City (features anti-gravity on shortcut and added gliding sections)
- WU Mount Wario
- 3DS Neo Bowser City (features anti-gravity on part with neon railings)
- 3DS Rosalina's Ice World (features anti-gravity in cave)
- WU Cloudtop Cruise
- N64 Wario Stadium (features underwater and anti-gravity on the walls)
- Wii Rainbow Road (features anti-gravity on drop section and towards the finish line, and in the section before the grand star. also features gliding on part where the eight is and in the grand star)