Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mario Kart PiiWii|
|Publisher(s)||(in fanon of course)|
| (ESRB)E |
|Media Included||PiiWii Disc|
Mario Kart PiiWii is a Mario Kart game for the PiiWii. The game was in development by Tigerfang Productions before being completely redone by Leading Games. The game features many characters and courses from the Mario universe. The game will also, like Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, have two people in the kart at once.
The game can be played with a PiiWii Remote or a GameCube Controller.
- (TILT)/CONTROL STICK - Turn your vehicle
- 2/A - Hold to accelerate
- 1/B - Press to brake/hold to reverse/hold and turn to drift
- +/START - Pause the game
- - - See the rankings
- A, D-PAD LEFT, D-PAD RIGHT/X, Y - Use item(s)
- D-PAD UP/Z - Switch driver
- D-PAD DOWN/X - Hold to hold your item behind your kart
There are many characters from games that are well known, and not well known. Each character has a partner, but you can choose to play with another partner (for example: if I choose Mario, I can play as Luigi too, or I can choose someone else). All the characters have a special kart and special item. The characters are listed below in a simple table.
|Image||Name||Partner||Weight Class||Kart||Special Item|
|Mario & Starlow||Luigi||Medium||Fludder||F.L.U.D.D.|
|Luigi||Mario & Starlow||Medium||Poltergust Rider|
|Princess Peach||Princess Daisy||Medium||Peachy Princess||Perry|
|Princess Daisy||Princess Peach||Medium||Flower Power|
|Yoshi||Birdo||Medium||Tamago Rider||Yoshi Egg|
|Baby Mario||Baby Peach||Small||Yoshi Rider||Chain Chomp|
|Baby Luigi||Baby Daisy||Small||Shroob Slider|
|Baby Peach||Baby Mario||Small||Pinky Power||Heart|
|Baby Daisy||Baby Luigi||Small||Golden Flower|
|Bowser||Bowser Jr.||Large||Bullet Blaster||Hammers|
|Donkey Kong||Diddy Kong||Large||Barrel Speeder||Banana Bunch|
|Waluigi||Wario||Large||Oiled Bomb Car|
|Bowser Jr.||Bowser||Medium||Torpedo Tumbler|
|Diddy Kong||Donkey Kong||Medium||Banana Bunch|
|SHELL CUP||SHELL CUP||BANANA CUP||BANANA CUP|
|SHELL CUP RACE 1/4||SHELL CUP RACE 3/4||BANANA CUP RACE 1/4||BANANA CUP RACE 3/4|
|SHELL CUP RACE 2/4||SHELL CUP RACE 4/4||BANANA CUP 2/4||BANANA CUP 4/4|
|Bullet Bill||Red Shell|
|Green Shell||Blue Spiny Shell|
|Fake Item Box|
|Banana Peel||Triple Banana Peels|
|Giant Banana Peel|
|POW Block||Mega Mushroom|
|Dash Pepper||Rock Mushroom|
Battle Mode is a Multiplayer and Singleplayer mode. In Multiplayer, Battle Mode consists of all the players in the game, on a 6 vs. 6 game. There are usually 4 players, and 8 computer-players. Sometimes the computer-players are R.O.B. or Shy Guys. Below is a list of modes that are in the main Battle mode.
- Balloon Battle - Hit the opponent players with items to reduce their balloons. Every racer gets 3 balloons, and can steal other people's balloons using speed-related items (like Mushrooms). The winning team is the team with the least amount of people eliminated. You are eliminated when you have zero balloons. You can also lose points if you fall of a cliff.
- Shine Sprint - Take the Shine Sprite and keep in your possession to get points. Be the team to have the most points to win.
- Bob-Omb Blast! - The only item that you are able to get from Item Boxes are Bob-Ombs. You get points depending on how many times you hit a person. You lose points if you get hit. The first team to 15 points wins.
- Coin Battle - Collect coins for points. Once you get hit with an item, you lose half of your coins. The team with the most coins wins.
You can only use the default karts in Battle Mode. As unlockable karts are usually more faster.
|Doughnut Plains||Dry Dry Ruins|
|World 1||Peach's Castle|
|SNES - Battle Course 1||NDS - Tart Top|
|N64 - Double Deck||GBA - Battle Course 2|
See Mario Kart PiiWii/Unlockable Content
All of the content on this page is the default (automatically unlocked) content. Above is the unlockable content for the game. It also tells how to unlock the stuff.
I did not make any of these remixes and fan-made music. All credit goes to Nintendo (for the original) and the remixers/creators of the music.
- Rainbow Road
- Coming Fourth or Below
- Boo Moon
- Main Theme
- Tiki Tak Forest
- Shroob Planet
- Bowser's Castle
- Mario Circuit
- Luigi Circuit
- Desert Temple
- Wario Factory
- Monty Mole Mines
- Forest Maze
- Cake Land
- Mushroom Mansion
- Boggly Woods
- Shy Guy's Jungle Jam
- Star Hill
- Isle Delfino
- Sunshine Beach
- Peach's Castle
- World 1
- Dry Dry Desert
- Doughnut Plains
- Main Menu
- Multiplayer Menu
- Tutorial & Options Menu
- Totaka's Song (plays after waiting 10 minutes at the Main Title)
- Alternate Replay (hold "A" and "1" to play this song)
- Alternate Main Menu (occurs randomly)
- Mephiles200108420 for "Rainbow Road", "Alternate Main Menu"
- Magnus619666 for "Shy Guy's Jungle Jam"
- SiebeSniper for "Main Theme"
- TenchuXmusic for "Tiki Tak Forest"
- BowieZ for "Monty Mole Mines", "Shroob Planet", "Bowser's Castle", "Boo Moon" and "Alternate Replay"
- 24P32 for "Mario Circuit"
- Darkrai549 for "Luigi Circuit"
- Smouvmaster for "Desert Temple"
- LiKelos84095 for "Wario Factory"
- Square Enix for original "Forest Maze" theme, and Nintendo for remix.
- pokemew3x for "Cake Land"
- WillRock07 for "Mushroom Mansion"
- SwordmasterRalis for "Boggly Woods"
- THEchriscola for "Credits"
- Zed4ever for "Star Hill"
- fatalishunt912 for "Isle Delfino"
- mjanzen128 for "Sunshine Beach"
- AbeX300 for "Peach's Castle"
- vietvu1990 for "World 1"
- silentsorah for "Dry Dry Desert"
- troysson81 for "Doughnut Plains"
- hoemmario for "Main Menu"
- HighwindIV for "Replay"
- timaeus22222 for "Multiplayer Menu"
- milkydeathgrind for "Tournament"
- BuzzNBen21 for "Tutorial & Options Menu"
- Vonyco for "Totaka's Song"