Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mario Kart Wii Extreme|
|December 31, 2013|
| Single Player|
Mario Kart Wii Extreme
Mario Kart Wii Extreme is a new game in the Nintendo Wii. This is the second generation of Mario racing game. You are Able to do tricks, to Use the flying shadows, edit your own clothes, play the "double dash" style and everything you did before. In the Mario Kart Wii Extreme is renewed all the older games and all have the same game (SMK, MK64, MKSC, MKDD, MKA, MKDS, MKWII and MK7). "Game ranking" are F - ★★★
- All old vehicles and new vehicles.
- All old items and new items.
- All old characters and new characters.
- You can race with 16 players.
- You can also play the "double dash" style.
- Get coins and unlock new kart parts and missions
- Designing your own custom tracks.
- A Story Mode.
♦ Single / Multi Player ♦
- Grand Prix - Race for 1st place in cups of 5 courses.
- Time Trial - Race alone or with others to achieve your best time.
- VS - Play any of the race.
- Battle - Battle against your opponents. you can set a time limit as a new feature.
- - Normal Battle - Battle on battle track.
- - Race Battle - Battle on race track (Unlockable).
- - Balloon Battle - Pop your opponents balloons.
- - Bob-Omb Battle - Hurt opponents.
- - Coin Runners - Collect the coins.
- - Shine Star Battle 1 - Gather as many of your opponents Shine Stars (DS Style)
- - Shine Star Battle 2 - Try to keep Shine Star to yourself for so long, until you win (GCN Style)
- Custom Race - Race against opponents on Custom Created Cups (Unlockable).
- Story Mode - Play as your character and complete Mario Kart races (Unlockable).
- Boss Battles - Play Boss Battles that you have previously completed (Unlockable).
- Mission Mode - Play missions you have previously completed (Unlockable).
- Stadium - Design your own Mario Kart Tracks using the content available
- Online (Fi-Wi) - Play online with friends and others
New Cups & Courses
- Luigi Circuit
- Mushroom Hills
- Shy Guy Valley
- Acorn Plains
- Peach City
- Mario Circuit
- Rosalina's Observatory
- Wiggler's Den
- Chocolate Plains
- Metal Metro
- Koopa Circuit
- Boshi Island
- Toadette's Music Room
- Kamek's Library
- Block City
- Vanilla Lake
- Boo Woods
- Thwomp's Desert
- Bowser's Castle
- Rainbow Road
Retro Cups & Courses
- WII Moonview Highway
- GCN Mushroom City
- SNES Vanilla Lake 2
- DS Tick-Tock Clock
- N64 Yoshi Valley
- 3DS Rock Rock Mountain
- SNES Vanilla Lake 1
- WII Daisy Circuit
- DS Shroom Ridge
- GCN Wario Colosseum
- GBA Cheese Land
- N64 Royal Raceway
- WII Mario Circuit
- SNES Ghost Valley 2
- 3DS Maka Wuhu
- N64 Rainbow Road
- GCN Rainbow Road
- DS Rainbow Road
- WII Rainbow Road
- 3DS Rainbow Road
There is almost 60 characters in this game, 58 to be exact!
- All Drivers