Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario Kart 9:MySims Racing is a Wii game. The game has a mix of Mario Kart and MySims Racing. There are new tracks for both series, and returning tracks from older Mario Karts and MySims Racing.
- Mario Circuit - Super Mario themed
- Luigi Circuit - Luigi shaped
- MySims Circuit - MySims themed
- Cold Cold Raceway - Track with snow everywhere
- Forest Danger - A track with lots of gimmicks
- Tin Town - A track that's based of the MySims SkyHeroes stage
- Boudreaux Mansion - A haunted mansion
- Plumbob Circuit - A circuit shaped like a plumbob
- Desert Danger - A track that's in the desert with quick sand and other dangerous desert things
- Bowser's Factory - The place where fake item boxes are made
- Bob-Omb Valley - Bob-Ombs explode everywhere.
- Canyon Falls - A track that takes place at a canyon
- DK Jungle - Home of the Kongs
- Sunshine Beach - An area from MySims Party
- Bowser's Castle - Home of the Koopa's
- Rainbow Road - The ninth rainbow road
- Wii Toad's Factory - The place where item boxes are made
- N64 Wario Stadium - A race track that is for Wario
- DS MySims Raceway - The main racetrack from MySims Racing DS
- SNES Vanilla Lake - SNES's snow track
Star Level Cup
- Wii Sugar Rush Speedway - A track from MySims Racing Wii
- GBA Bowser Castle 4 - The fourth Bowser Castle in Mario Kart Super Circuit
- Wii U Electrodrome - A track similar to Music Park
- DS Cruise Line Chase - A track that you can drive right onto a boat!
- 3DS Rock Rock Mountain - A track that takes place on a mountain with tons of falling rocks
- GCN Wario Colosseum - A track in a big Colosseum
- DS Shroom Ridge - Mario Kart DS's car track
- Wii Crescendo Cruise - A track that is 60's - 50's style rock and roll music
- DS Oasis Canyon - A track that also takes place in a canyon
- SNES Mario Circuit 4 - The fourth Mario Circuit in Super Mario Kart
- Wii Dr. F's Daredevil Drive - A tack that takes place around Dr. F's lab
- GBA Rainbow Road - The third rainbow road
- Green Shell/Triple Green Shells - Bounces around the track until it hits a kart
- Red Shell/Triple Red Shells - Chases the kart in front of you
- Spiny Shell - Chases the kart in the lead
- Banana/Triple Bananas - Sits on the road waiting for someone to hit it. When hit, the kart will spin out
- Mushroom/Triple Mushrooms - Gives you a short speed boost
- Golden Mushroom - Lets you use it as many times as you want for a short period of time
- Mega Mushroom - Makes you huge and flatten opponents you hit. While huge, you can get a speed boost
- Fake Item Box - Looks like a real item box, but when hit, you will knock over like you hit a shell
- Bob-Omb - Throw it to make opponents fly up in the air from the blast!
- Blooper - Anyone in front of you will get inked
- Pow Block - Spins out anyone in front of you
- Bullet Bill - Transform into a bullet bill and go super fast! Any kart you hit will knock over to the side or forward.
- Star - Makes you rainbow colored for a short period of time. Anyone you hit will get knocked over
- Lighting Bolt - Makes all opponents shrink for a little while, spinning out, and dropping their items
- Lucky 9 - Surrounds your kart with nine items. These items are: Green Shell, Red Shell, Bob-Omb, Blooper, Mega Mushroom, Star, Fake Item Box, Mushroom, and Banana