|Mario Kart 9|
|Mode(s)|| Grand Prix
Time Trials Battle Mode VS Wi-Fi
|Media||Wii U Disc|
Mario Kart 9 is the next game in the Mario Kart Series, and the second to be released for the Wii U, along with being the second for the Storybook, and the first for the Nextablet. The game will contain all of the elements of previous Mario Kart games, along with some new features including the additions of a Story Mode, Mario Kart Shop, and Downloadable Content.
Mario Kart 9 plays like all of the other Mario Kart games. The goal of the game is to get first place against eleven other racers. The player can use items to his/her advantage, so he/she can win the race.
- Grand Prix - Participate in over four races, win the gold!
- Time Trial - Race on the tracks on your own, or better yet get the fastest world record!
- Missions - Special types of races, boss fights, and mini-games.
- VS - Costumize anything you want, or better yet race with your friends!
- Battle - Pop balloons, grab coins, fight with bob-ombs, or steal shine sprites!
- Nintendo Network - Race with people from around the world as much as you want.
- Story Mode - Residents and locations are disappearing from around the Mushroom World. Discover who is behind it all, in the all-new story mode! Featuring all of your favorite Mario characters!
Twelve characters are ready from the start of a new game.
As you progress through the game, even more drivers are waiting in the wings! These drivers must be unlocked before using them...
Items are one of the basic essientials to a 1st place win. You can use anything from banana peels to koops shells, they can attack opponents!
Other Cover Art
For more artwork please go here: Mario Kart 9 Gallery.