|Mario Kart: Worldwide Circuit|
| Single Mode
|Series||Mario Kart Series|
|Media Included||Wii U Disk|
Mario Kart: Worldwide Circuit (Japan: マリオカート：世界サーキット) is an upcomming racing game for the Wii U. Unlikely to this game, there are courses around the world such as in Europe, America, Africa, Asia and Oceania. New items and characters were included, as well as an increased number of players for the races. Likely from the Mario Kart Series, the glider and underwater courses are back. Also the bikes are avaiable for 100cc. Game modes are also present such as the Grand Prix, Versus, Battle, and Time Trial, many of them making use of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for worldwide online play.
The Wii Wheel for the Wii U is also inclued for this game. Like Mario Kart Wii, they are max. twelve players. All twelve racers head to the finish in a multi-lap race around a given circuit. Along the way, players may employ items, utilize techniques, and take shortcuts to earn first place.
- Accelerate: When drivers hold down the corresponding button, the vehicle goes forward.
- Steer: Steering lets drivers move around corners.
- Brake: Braking slows the vehicle to an abrupt stop.
- Reverse: The driver's kart goes backwards if the driver holds the brake button. If a vehicle reaches maximum top speed, the vehicle will drift instead.
- Look Behind: Drivers can look behind their vehicle. In this way, drivers can be alert from other drivers incoming to steal their place. Drivers can also use this feature to see where they are going while backing up, or to aim a weapon at an opponent following up. This feature once appeared in Super Mario Kart.
- Drift: Drivers drift to keep the vehicle's speed and take corners much easily, with the benefit of getting mini-turbos. The feature can be set to happen automatically or when a button is held.
- Single Player: Plays with 1 player.
- Grand Prix: Race to 1st to have the golden cups.
- 50cc: Slow karts but easy. No bikes. Already unlocked.
- 100cc: More faster then 50cc with a normal difficulty. Only bikes. Already unlocked. Karts must be unlocked.
- 150cc: Much more faster then 100cc with a hard difficulty. Karts and bikes avaiable. Already unlocked.
- Mirror 150cc: Similar to 150cc but in mirrored tracks. Must be unlocked.
- Reverse 150cc: Similar to 150cc but the players must ride reversly. Must be unlocked.
- 200cc: Much more faster then 150cc with an expert difficulty. Karts and bikes avaiable. Must be unlocked.
- Team Grand Prix: Similar to GP but divised in teams.
- Time Trial: Racing against the clock and against saved ghosts.
- VS: No GP. The settings can be changed.
- Solo Race: Individual race.
- Team Race: Race with divised teams.
- Survival Race: Race with 3 balloons. When someone loses 3 balloons, they return to the checkpoint.
- Coin Rush: Must win the first place and with the most coins.
- Grand Prix: Race to 1st to have the golden cups.
- Battle: Battle with the other players.
- Coin Runners: Catch the most coins to win.
- Balloon Battle: Attack the most players from the other team to win.
- Bob-omb Battle: Attack the most players only with Bob-ombs to win.
- Shine Sprite Catchers: Stay with the Shine Sprite to win and escape from the other players.
- Mission Mode: Clear the missions if you can.
- 2-3-4 Player: Multiplayer Mode
- Grand Prix
- Team Grand Prix
- Solo Race
- Team Race
- Survival Race
- Coin Rush
- Coin Runners
- Balloon Battle
- Bob-omb Battle
- Shine Sprite Battle
|Normal S States:|
|Name:||Description:||States out of 5:||Partner:|
|Baby Mario||Baby Luigi|
|Normal M States:|
|Image:||Name:||Description:||States out of 5:||Partner|
|Normal L States|
|Baby Luigi||Baby Mario|
|Dry Bones||Dry Bowser|
|Princess Daisy||Princess Peach|
|Diddy Kong||Donkey Kong|
|Dry Bowser||Dry Bones|
|Petey Piranha||King Boo|
|King Boo||Petey Piranha|
Kart Sport 22 cv
|Coin||Collectable||Collect coins to increase the top speed of your kart.|
|||Item Coin||Neutral||Pass through an Item Coin to pick up an item.|
||Travels in a straight line and knocks over the first kart it hits.|
||Homes in on the closest kart in front of you and knocks it over.|
||Karts that run over Bananas will spin out.|
||Gives you three bananas that trail behind your kart.|
|Triple Red Shell||
||Three red shells that protect your kart from incoming attacks.|
|100px||Triple Green Shell||
||Three green shells that protect your kart from incoming attacks.|
|Mushroom||Boost||Provides your kart with a small speed boost.|
|Triple Mushroom||Boost||Provides your kart with three separate speed boosts.|
||Will explode when thrown or dropped, knocking over any kart in its blast radius.|
||Gives you a speed boost whenever you press many times, but only for a short time.|
|Spiny Blue Shell||
||Chases after the kart in the lead, knocking over all karts it hits on the way.|
||Transforms you into a Bullet Bill, which automatically follows the course at a high speed.|
||The driver grows bigger and drives faster for a short time, which allows the driver to squash other racers by running over them. The Mega Mushroom is immune to all attacks except those from the Star, the Lightning Bolt, the Blooper's ink and the Bullet Bill.|
||Causes all opponents to drop their items and drive slowly for a short time.|
||Gives your kart a tail that can be used to deflect items and knock over opponents.|
||Makes you invincible and increases your speed for a short time.|
||Sprays ink on all the karts ahead of you and reduces their visibility.|
||When activated, the Boo selects a racer with the best item in reach, and steals the item and gives it to the player that released it. At the same time, the player turns invisible and therefore is completely invulnerable for a short period of time. While invisible, the player can pass the other racers more easily by simply going through them. If no other players have any items, the Boo will return empty handed.|
||Allows you to throw fireballs that cause other karts to spin out of control on impact.|
||Unlike the Mushroom, allows you to throw it like a Banana and it makes the kart slower for awhile.|
|Red Coin||Collectable||The same as the normal coins. Unlike the other coins, this red coin is worth 2 coins and sometimes it appears in a item-roulette.|
||The same as the Fire Flower. Unlike the other flower, this flower allows you to throw iceballs that cause other karts freeze for awhile.|
||The same as the Ice Flower comparing to a Green Shell. It freezes a kart for awhile.|
||It protects you against an item.|
||This rare item makes you a path of coins for awhile. It can be handy too because he shows some shortcuts too.|
Items from different countries
Cups and Stages
Each continent with 5 land has 5 streets.
|Streets||Track's Name and Place||Course Size:||Description||Laps:|
|Goat Island Road||Niagra Falls, Ontario||Medium||1 Round|
Saskatchewan Highway 11
New York City
U.S. 101 (Startline/Finishline)
U.S. 101 (Santa Ana Farway)
Christopher Columbus Transcontinental Highway (1st Lap)
Christopher Columbus Transcontinental Highway
'Christopher Columbus Transcontinental Highway('Santa Monica Farway) (2nd Lap)
California 110 (Harbor Farway) (Final Lap)
|Los Angeles Circuit California||Big||TBA||Laps Race|
North Griffin Street (Startline/Finishline)
North Field Street
North Pearl Street
South Pearl Street
South Cesar Chavez Boulevard
South Griffin Street
Interstate 670 (Startline/Finishline)
Interstate 71 (1st Lap)
Interstate 70 (2nd Lap)
West Innerbelt (Final Lap)
South Thornton Avenue
East Jackson Street
South Brown Avenue
Florida 15 + North Mills Avenue*
Thorton Park Orlando, Florida
- + means a crossroad.
Avenida Francisco Bicalho (Startline/Finishline)
Avenida Rodrigues Alves
Avenida Professor Pereira Reis
Praça Santo Cristo
Rua Santo Cristo
Rua Pedro Alves
|Rio de Janeiro||Small-Medium||TBA||2 Rounds|
|Madrid, Spain||A circuit with a really narrow road. The main difficult are the bulls that are chase you.|
New Bridge Street
|Manchester Highway||Medium||1 Round|
High Street (Startline/Finishline)
Alexandra Park Street
|Glasgow Round||Medium-Small||2 Rounds|
Upper Hanover Street (Startline/Finishline)
A61 (1st Lap)
Derek Dooley Way (Final Lap)
|Sheffield Road||Big||Laps Race|
|Tour Eiffel and Champ de Mars||Le Chemin de Paris||Big||TBA|
|Remparts de Rennes and Rue saint Melaine||Remparts de Rennes||Medium|
|Le Grand Tour||Le Grand Tour||Big|
|Avenue de la Gare||Gare de Soissons||Small|
|Autoroute des Estuaires and SNCF Train Station||Metroplois de Nantes||Big|
|Pyramids of Cheops||Egipt||TBA|
|Place:||Description:||Continent + Land:|
References to other games