Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario Kart: Road Rage is a video game for the Wii 2. It uses the Wii Wheel.
- Baby Mario
- Baby Luigi
- Baby Peach
- Koopa Troopa
- Shy Guy
- Dry Bones
- Baby Daisy
- Diddy Kong
- Bowser Jr.
- Hammer Bro.
- Black Mage
- White Mage
- Peach Circut: A medium-sized track, this is the easiest one. You race through a generic plain and around her castle.
- Mario Speedway: A track through a grassy area, with really no defining features.
- 50cc: Birdo
- 100cc: Paratroopa
- 150cc: Petey Piranha
- Mirror: Minion Mobile
- Diamond Highway: A course through a highway above a city. Unlike other city tracks, this takes place at daytime.
- Creepy Cavern: An underground maze with swoopers, lava, thwomps, and more.
- Birdo Mine: Wario's Gold Mine is a dusty, dreary mine, unlike this, which has shiny jewels all over and purple rocks and you don't go outside.
- Bloop Sea: A course that is entirely underwater. You travel through an air-filled pipe.
- Wii Luigi Circut
- SNES Donut Plains 1
- GCN Baby Park
- N64 Kalimari Desert
- N64 Choco Mountain
- GCN Yoshi Circut
- GBA Cheese Land
- NDS Waluigi Pinball
- Wii Koopa Cape
- GBA Ribbon Road
- NDS Airship Fortress
- N64 Yoshi Valley
- NDS Shroom Ridge
- Wii Bowser's Castle
- GCN Wario Colisseum
- SNES Rainbow Road
- Mini Moon: A small asteroid in outer space. Players can drive all over the course because of the gravity (like how Mario ran around planets in SMG.)
- Vanilla Lake: A frozen lake in an icy area, with freezies all over that will freeze you. Sometimes the ice cracks and you'll fall into freezing water.
- Sky Garden: An arena set in the clouds, where it is easy to fall off. Keep driving, or else you'll slowly sink through the clouds and down to Earth.
- SNES Battle Course 2
- N64 Double Deck
- GBA Battle Course 4
- GCN Tilt-A-Kart
- NDS Nintendo DS
- Wii Funky Stadium
Like in MKW, karts change color to fit the person driving them.
- Baby Buggy: A stroller, like the one kart from MKWii.
- Royal Racer: A stroller king of like the Baby Buggy, but on top there is a crown and it somewhat resembles a mini Heart Coach.
- Go-Go Kart: A simple standard go-kart, like ones in real life.
- Speedy Shell: A green shell with wheels and a driver's seat and stuff. It is very large, as if it belonged to a fat Koopa.
- Red Fire: Like Mario's from MKDD, but now designed to fit one person.
- Heart Coach: Like Peach's from MKDD, but now it only fits one.
- Specter: A special possession of Black Mage's, which also counts as his mode of transportation.
- 4-Wheel Pin: A pin-shaped kart that looks like a backwards pin with 4 wheels.
- Wario Muscle: A large muscle car.
- Waluigi Racer: Like Waluigi's from MKDD, but now it fits just one person.
- Safari Jeep: Like the Wildlife from MKDS.
- Koopa Klown Krusher: A car that looks like Bowser's from MKDD, but white and with a Koopa Klown Kar face on it.
- Swanish: A swan-shaped kart.
- Bubble: A ball-shaped kart that rolls.
- Orange Tube: TBA...
- P.O.O.K. (Poochy on Over Kart): TBA...