Mario Kart: Road Rage is a video game for the Wii 2. It uses the Wii Wheel.
- Baby Mario
- Baby Luigi
- Baby Peach
- Koopa Troopa
- Shy Guy
- Dry Bones
- Baby Daisy
- Diddy Kong
- Bowser Jr.
- Hammer Bro.
- Black Mage
- White Mage
- Peach Circut: A medium-sized track, this is the easiest one. You race through a generic plain and around her castle.
- Mario Speedway: A track through a grassy area, with really no defining features.
- 50cc: Birdo
- 100cc: Paratroopa
- 150cc: Petey Piranha
- Mirror: Minion Mobile
- Diamond Highway: A course through a highway above a city. Unlike other city tracks, this takes place at daytime.
- Creepy Cavern: An underground maze with swoopers, lava, thwomps, and more.
- Birdo Mine: Wario's Gold Mine is a dusty, dreary mine, unlike this, which has shiny jewels all over and purple rocks and you don't go outside.
- Bloop Sea: A course that is entirely underwater. You travel through an air-filled pipe.
- Wii Luigi Circut
- SNES Donut Plains 1
- GCN Baby Park
- N64 Kalimari Desert
- N64 Choco Mountain
- GCN Yoshi Circut
- GBA Cheese Land
- NDS Waluigi Pinball
- Wii Koopa Cape
- GBA Ribbon Road
- NDS Airship Fortress
- N64 Yoshi Valley
- NDS Shroom Ridge
- Wii Bowser's Castle
- GCN Wario Colisseum
- SNES Rainbow Road
- Mini Moon: A small asteroid in outer space. Players can drive all over the course because of the gravity (like how Mario ran around planets in SMG.)
- Vanilla Lake: A frozen lake in an icy area, with freezies all over that will freeze you. Sometimes the ice cracks and you'll fall into freezing water.
- Sky Garden: An arena set in the clouds, where it is easy to fall off. Keep driving, or else you'll slowly sink through the clouds and down to Earth.
- SNES Battle Course 2
- N64 Double Deck
- GBA Battle Course 4
- GCN Tilt-A-Kart
- NDS Nintendo DS
- Wii Funky Stadium
Like in MKW, karts change color to fit the person driving them.
- Baby Buggy: A stroller, like the one kart from MKWii.
- Royal Racer: A stroller king of like the Baby Buggy, but on top there is a crown and it somewhat resembles a mini Heart Coach.
- Go-Go Kart: A simple standard go-kart, like ones in real life.
- Speedy Shell: A green shell with wheels and a driver's seat and stuff. It is very large, as if it belonged to a fat Koopa.
- Red Fire: Like Mario's from MKDD, but now designed to fit one person.
- Heart Coach: Like Peach's from MKDD, but now it only fits one.
- Specter: A special possession of Black Mage's, which also counts as his mode of transportation.
- 4-Wheel Pin: A pin-shaped kart that looks like a backwards pin with 4 wheels.
- Wario Muscle: A large muscle car.
- Waluigi Racer: Like Waluigi's from MKDD, but now it fits just one person.
- Safari Jeep: Like the Wildlife from MKDS.
- Koopa Klown Krusher: A car that looks like Bowser's from MKDD, but white and with a Koopa Klown Kar face on it.
- Swanish: A swan-shaped kart.
- Bubble: A ball-shaped kart that rolls.
- Orange Tube: TBA...
- P.O.O.K. (Poochy on Over Kart): TBA...