Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mario Kart: Radical Dash|
| October 25, 2013 (Japan)
October 28, 2013 (US)
October 31, 2013 (Europe)
|Single-Player, Multiplayer Local/Online, Ranking, VS. Battle|
|3+ (Cartoon Violence)|
|Media Included||Nintendo Silver Disc|
Mario Kart: Radical Dash is the upcoming sequel of Mario Kart 7 on the Nintendo Silver, maded by Retro Studios and published by Nintendo.
Mario Kart: Radical Dash is a kart-racing game, which the player can get items to help himself or attack the enemies, like Mario Kart 7, the game karts are fully customzibale, the player can customizable, the player can customizable your kart with new wheels, painting for the kart, air gliders or everything else. A upgrade system for the karts has been added for the newer players. The game also have new items.
- Championship: The main part of game, here you need complete a racing tournament, there's 4 cups in 4 difficulties: 50cc, 100cc, 150cc and the secret mirror mode. (1 player and CPU players)
- Multiplayer: A mode for several people play, here the game modes:
- Racing: A Versus Mode. (2-4 players)
- Battle (2-4 players with CPU players)
- Classic: Based on Super Mario Kart Vs. Mode. In this mode, the players have three ballons, which works like HP, the objective is defeat the other enemies without been defeated, the only way to attack the enemies is using items.
- Shine Sprite: The objective here is get 10 Shine Sprites before anyone catch, the player is immortal on this mode, but, he can loses Shine Spirtes if he attack by a item.
- Coin Rush: A new mode, this mode, the players are immortal and have 5 minutes to catch all the coins who he finds in the race course, the players can be hitted with items and lose coins, won who got more money in 5 minutes.
- Online: A Versus Mode online. (16-32 players)
- Time Trial: Here, the player needs complete the race track on a record time, once the player gets a record, he can save as a ghost and challange other players and also get ghosts from other players. (1 player)