Mario Kart: Race Pair! (also known like "Mario Kart Double Dash 2!!") is a Mario Kart game made by JinxAbarda and SuperLakitu (DeviantART). It's for Nintendo Wii U, like Mario Kart 8. Like Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, it has pairs, special items, and some extras.
- Grand Prix: You must complete the 10 cups, and get the best places, with the best score. You can race against 11 rival racers, through 40 different courses, 20 new courses, and 20 retro courses made in old Mario Kart's Games.
- Mission Mode: You can do some specific missions, with specific characters, and later, have a battle against a boss. There is 90 missions, and 10 boss battles.
- Time Trial: You can race against a "Ghost", a character with a time record. You must beat that ghost, doing your best time in the race. You can use your best combination, and just use 3 Mushrooms.
- Free-for-All Prix: You can do your own rules and selection of characters, courses, settings, etc. This mode can be played for 1 - 4 players.
- Balloon Battle: You have 3 balloons. Your objective is destroy the balloons from the rivals, using items, or making them fall. This mode can be played for 1 - 4 players.
- Sunshine Battle: In all the course, sometimes appears Sunshines. You must get sunshines, and do the other rivals lose their sunshines. The player with more sunshine, win. This mode can be played for 1 - 4 players.
- Acrobatic Jumps: A new mode. You are placed in a special course, "Acrobatic Circuit", where you must do the best jumps, the best acrobatics in the air, and break some records. In this mode, you can compete against Ghost. This mode can be played for 1 - 4 players.
- World Prix: You enter to the Wi-Fi Nintendo Connection, where you can do races or battles against players from your country, your continent, or the World. This mode can be played for 1 - 2 players for console.
-Baby Mario (Mini Heroes)
-Baby Luigi (Mini Heroes)
-Baby Peach (Mini Maidens)
-Baby Daisy (Mini Maidens)
-Toad (Mushroom Racers)
-Toadette (Mushroom Racers)
-Koopa Troopa (Koopa Boosters)
-Paratroopa (Koopa Boosters)
-Dry Bones (Dry Brawlers)
-Shy Guy (Shy Rivals)
-Fly Guy (Shy Rivals)
-Boo (Spooky Team)
-Mario (Italian Heroes)
-Luigi (Italian Heroes)
-Peach (Beautiful Maidens)
-Daisy (Beautiful Maidens)
-Yoshi (Reptile Racers)
-Birdo (Reptile Racers)
-Bowser Jr (Blazing Villians)
-Diddy Kong (Crazy Kongs)
-Wario (Great Anti-Heroes)
-Waluigi (Great Anti-Heroes)
-Bowser (Blazing Villians)
-Donkey Kong (Crazy Kongs)
-Dry Bowser (Dry Brawlers)
-Rosalina (Galactic Heroes)
-Lubba (Galactic Heroes)
-Petey Piranha (Giant Beasts)
-Wiggler (Giant Beasts)
-King Boo (Spooky Team)
|Mushroom Cup||Flower Cup||Shine Cup||Star Cup||Special Cup|
|Mushroom Stadium||Mario's Circuit||Frozen Hills||Pipe Speedway||Wario Ware Inc|
|Tropical Riverside||Piranha Jungle||Koopa Fleet||Gravity Town||Bianco Hills|
|Lightning Temple||Pokey's Desert||Luigi's Circuit||Blooper's Beach||Bowser's Castle|
|Sweet Sweet Road||Bob-Omb Fortress||Wiggler's Forest||Yoshi's Island||Rainbow Road|
|Shell Cup||Banana Cup||POW Block Cup||Leaf Cup||Lightning Cup|
|Wii Toad's Factory||3DS Shy Guy's Bazaar||DS Mario's Circuit||Wii U Electrodome||N64 Wario's Stadium|
|SNES Vanilla Lake 1||GBA Snow Land||3DS Neo Bowser City||SNES Ghost Valley 3||Wii Dry Dry Ruins|
|3DS Mario's Circuit||DS Shroom Ridge||SNES Bowser's Castle 3||Wii DK Summit||GCN Mushroom City|
|GBA Boo Lake||Wii U Sunshine Airport||GBA Sunset Wilds||GCN Bowser's Castle||GBA Rainbow Road|
Extra Courses (Only for 50000 coins each cup)
|Bell Cup||Cherry Cup||Acorn Cup||Feather Cup||Boomerang Cup|
|Soda Subway||SNES Donuts Plains 2||Tall Tall Mountain||SNES Mario's Circuit 4||Artist's Road|
|Good Egg Galaxy||GBA Ribbon Road||Pinna Playground||GCN Wario's Colosseum||Mario's Toy Company|
|Spritxie Paradise||DS Figure-8 Circuit||Melty Molten Galaxy||Wii Moonview Highway||Spooky Mansion|
|Retro Hills||3DS Wario's Shipyard||Golden Island||Wii U Bowser's Castle||Bowser's Mega Park|