Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mario Kart: Double Dash!! The Sequel!!|
|Platform(s)||Nintendo Wii and Nintendo 3DS|
|Genre(s)||Party, Kart racing|
| 14 December 2012 |
20 December 2012
16 December 2012
18 December 2012
| Up to 8 Players (4 Wii Controllers and 4 GCN controllers) |
Up to 8 Players via WiFi
|E for Everyone|
|Media Included||Wii Optical Disk and 3DS Game Cartridge.|
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! The Sequel (Mario Kart: Double Dash!! 2!! in EUR) is the sequel to the original Mario Kart Double Dash.
Characters and Partners
There are 44 characters in total. The 20 Starters, 24 Unlockable, There are 5 weight classes Feather, Light, Medium, Cruiser, and Heavy.
|Mario's Rainbow Castle||Luigi's Mansion II||Peach's Palace||Vanilla Lake (GBA)|
|Dino Dino Jungle (GCN)||Yoshi Park 1 (ARC)||Toad Turnpike (N64)||Mushroom Raceway|
|Koopa's Seaside Soiree||Paratroopa Party||Shroom Woods||Heatwave House and Sky Garden (GBA)|
|Shy Guy||Fly Guy||Wario||Waluigi|
|Shy Guy Beach||Fly Guy Isle||Diamond City (ARC) and Wario's Gold Mine (Wii)||Waluigi Stadium (ARC)|
|Rosalina and Luma||Pauline||Mowz||Bandit|
|Rainbow Road 1||Rainbow Road 2||Mowz's Hideout||Bomb-omb Brigade Prix|
Teams of Double Dash Mode
Mario & Luigi
Peach & Princess Daisy
Yoshi & Birdo
Toad & Toadette
Koopa Troopa & Paratroopa
Goomba & Paragoomba
Shy Guy & Fly Guy
Wario & Waluigi
Rosalina and Luma & Pauline
Mowz & Bandit
|NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE|
|Baby Mario||Baby Luigi||Baby Peach||Baby Daisy|
|Mario Beach (ARC)||Rio de Janeiro and Luigi Raceway (N64)||Kalimari Railway||Mariachi Mole Mine|
|Bowser||Bowser Jr||Donkey Kong||Diddy Kong|
|Bowser's Fortress||Bowser Jr's Castle||DK Jungle Hijinks and Banana Ruins (ARC)||Grumble Volcano (Wii)|
|NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE|
|King Boo||Petey Piranha||Dixie Kong||Funky Kong|
|Luigi's Mansion (NDS)||
|Music Mania and Rainbow Road (Wii)||Funky Kong Circuit|
|150x150px||NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE|
|Dry Bones||Dry Bowser||Noki||Pianta|
|Kalimari Desert (N64)||Koopa City (3DS)||C'est Defino!||Cheep Cheep Beach (NDS) and Rainbow Road (SNES)|
|NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE|
|Lakitu||Honey Queen||Hammer Bro.||Blooper|
|Dry Dry Ruins (Wii)||Melody Motorway||Dry Dry Ruins(Wii) and Choco Mountain (N64)||Sherbet Land|
|NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE||NO IMAGE|
|Bullet Bill||Banzai Bill||Mii Kart Outfit||Mii Bike Outfit|
|Moshpit Playroom||Bullet Bill Highway||Maka Wuhu (3DS)||Mushroom Bridge (GCN)|
How to Unlock
You unlock 2 characters in every criteria, the teams of Double Dash Mode:
|Baby Mario & Baby Luigi||Win the 50cc Mushroom Cup|
|Baby Peach & Baby Daisy||Win the 50cc Flower Cup|
|Bowser & Bowser Jr.||Win the 50cc Star Cup|
|Donkey Kong & Diddy Kong||Win the 50cc Special Cup 1|
|King Boo & Petery Piranha||Win the 50cc Special Cup 2|
|Dixie Kong & Funky Kong||Win the 50cc Shell Cup|
|Dry Bones & Dry Bowser||Win the 50cc Banana Cup|
|Noki & Pianta||Win the 50cc Leaf Cup|
|Lakitu & Honey Queen||Win the 50cc Lightning Cup|
|Hammer Bro. & Blooper||Win the 50cc Mega' Shroom Cup|
|Bullet Bill & Banzai Bill||Complete all 150cc Cups|
|Mii Kart Outfit & Mii Bike Outfit||Complete all 100cc Cups|
|Mushroom Cup 100x100px||Flower Cup||Star Cup||Special Cup 1||Special Cup 2|
|Mario's Rainbow Castle
|Luigi's Mansion II||Bowser Jr's Castle||Peach's Palace||C'est Defino!|
|Mushroom Raceway||Koopa's Seaside Bonanza
|DK's Jungle Hijinks
|Fly Guy Isle
Fly Guy Skies
|Rio de Janeiro|
|Rainbow Road 1||Shroom Woods
|Bullet Bill Highway||Mosh Pit Playroom||Biddybud Bash|
|Bowser's Fortress||Mowz's Hideout
|Funky Kong Circuit||Rainbow Road 2||Bomb-omb Brigade Prix
|Mariachi Mole Mine||Paratroopa Party||Music Mania
|Heatwave House||Kalimari Railway|
- Extra Cup (Hammer Cup) only appears in 50cc and 100cc.
- Music Mania is different that Melody Motorway.
Italic means owner of circuit confirmed
Bold means the circuit name for England.
|Delfino Pier (MKWii)|
|Pipe Plaza (GCN)|
|Tart Top (NDS)|
|Double Deck (N64)|
|Battle Course 2 (GBA)|
- Red Shell- Aims for the person in front of you
- 3x Red Shell Same as above
- Green Shell- Hits against walls 7 times or until it hits someone.
- 3x Green Shell- Same as Above.
- Banana Peel- Can be thrown in front or behind and whoever hits it, spins out.
- 3x Banana Peel- Same as above.
- Mushroom- Gives a short boost.
- 3x Mushroom- Gives 3 short boosts
- Blooper- Sprays ink onto screens ahead of the user.
- POW Block- Spins out people in front of you.
- Spiny Shell- Aims for the person in first place and spins them out for 3 seconds.
- Bullet Bill- Turns the user into a bullet bill and automatically zooms across the track
- Star- When it is used, the user invincible for a short period.
- Fake Item Box- Looks like a item box, but not! When someone touches it, the same effect of a Banana Peel
- Lightning- Turns everyone in front of you tiny.
- Mega Mushroom- Turns the user bigger and when someone is driven over, that driven will be flat for a short period
- Fire Flower- When someone is hit by a fireball, the person who got hit will spin it.
- 3x Fake Item Box Same effect as Fake Item Box.
- Warp Pipe Swap places with the driver in first place.
- Boomerang 3 boomerangs can be used and when someone is hit, they'll spin out.
- Chain Chomp Sends the chain chomp on a chase for first place and anyone who gets hit during the chain chomp's "journey", they'll spin out.
- Ice Flower When someone gets hit by an ice ball, they'll freeze temporarily.
- E-Laser A laser will shoot infront of the player, temporarily, and whoever gets hit, will spin out.
- Super Tanooki A new item, like the Tanooki item in Mario Kart 7, it can hit anyone, and as a bonus, a star is added.
- E-Spanner- Everyone in front on you will slow down temporarily!
- Omega Star- Like the Star, except lasts longer.
- 3x Spiny Shell- Like the Spiny Shell, except 3 of them, when first place is hit, then second place will get hit and then third.
- Oil Puddle- An oil puddle will spill behind and whoever drives on it will either spin out or slow down.
International Mode is a new mode in the Mario Kart series. The player is allowed to access the mode and play city-themed circuits around the world. THE IDEA HAS BEEN SCRAPPED.
|Mario Kart: Double Dash The Sequel|
|Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, Toadette, Koopa, Paratroopa |
Goomba, Paragoomba, Shy Guy, Fly Guy, Wario, Waluigi, Rosalina and Luma, Pauline, Mowz, Bandit.
|Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong |
King Boo, Petey Piranha, Dixie Kong, Funky Kong, Dry Bones, Dry Bowser, Noki, Pianta
Lakitu, Honey Queen, Hammer Bro., Blooper, Bullet Bill, Banzai Bill, Mii Kart Outift, Mii Bike Outfit
|Mushroom Cup: Mario's Rainbow Castle, Shroom Circuit, Rainbow Road, Bowser's Fortress, Mariachi Mole Mine. |
Flower Cup: Luigi's Mansion II, Koopa's Seaside Bonanza, Shroom Woods, Mowz's Hideout, Paratroopa Party.
Star Cup: Bowser Jr's Castle, DK's Jungle Hijinks, Bullet Bill Highway, Funky Kong Circuit, Music Mania.
Special Cup: Peach's Palace, Fly Guy Isle, Mosh Pit Playroom, Rainbow Road 2, Heatwave House
Hammer Cup: C'est Defino, Rio de Janeiro, Biddybud Dash, Bomb-omb Brigade Prix, Kalimari Railway
|Shell Cup: NDS Luigi's Mansion, 3DS Music Park, N64 Kalimari Desert, GCN Dino Dino Jungle, ARC Mario Beach. |
Banana Cup: GBA Shy Guy Beach, GCN Sherbet Land, Wii Dry Dry Ruins, 3DS Koopa City, ARC Yoshi Park 1.
Leaf Cup: Wii Grumble Volcano, GBA Vanilla Lake, NDS Cheep Cheep Beach, GCN Mushroom Bridge, ARC Waluigi Stadium.
Lightning Cup: SNES Rainbow Road, N64 Toad Turnpike, GBA Sky Garden, Wii Wario's Gold Mine, ARC Banana Ruins.
Mega 'Shroom Cup: N64 Choco Mountain, 3DS Maka Wuhu, GCN Luigi Circuit, Wii Rainbow City, ARC Diamond City.
|Nitro: Theatre Stage, Chocolate Cake, Isle Defino, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS |
Retro: Wii Delfino Pier, GCN Pipe Plaza, NDS Tart Top, N64 Double Deck, GBA Battle Course 2