This is Ethanmark7199's page! If you want to edit, you must do the following:
You can correct spelling and grammar errors.
|Mario Kart: Charged Racers|
| TBA 2013 |
|Media Included||AV Cartridge|
Mario Kart: Charged Racers is a racing game for the Nintendo AV. Mario Kart: Charged Racers includes new features such as new race courses along with other courses that appeared in past Mario Kart games. New items and characters were included, as well as an increased number of players for the races. Game modes are also present such as the Grand Prix, Versus, Battle and Time Trial, many of them making use of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for worldwide online play.
There's a Mario Kart Downloader where users can buy new cups and tracks, characters, and items each for a specific price. You may see the link to where the downloadable stuff can be bought here.
Like in Mario Kart 7, WiFi includes community mode where people create communities and share with other people.
Here's the link to Ethanmark7199's Mario Kart 7 Community if Fantendo users want to join.
Modes of Play
- Grand Prix (1 player) In this mode, the player races against eight other CPU players in a quest to finish in first. Like in Mario Kart 7, there are coins on each track, the maximum being 10 coins. There are ten cups to choose from, ranging from the most to the least difficult. Drivers earn points by placing within twelve positions. A driver with the most points at the end of the four races wins the cup.
- Time Trial (1 player) Drivers race for the fastest time on a selected course. The fastest record is able to be raced again as a ghost. Drivers can also race staff records, or Regional Records/Champions and World Records/Champions (Wi-Fi must be used).
- VS Race (1 to 4 players, up to 12 online) Drivers can race to their own custom settings, but it is otherwise relatively the same to Grand Prix, other than the fact that drivers can see the other racers' character's names. The driver may choose a Solo Race, where they try to win for themselves, or Team Race, where two teams, red and blue, try to win for the team in order to gather the most points and beat the other.
- Battle (1 to 4 players, up to 12 online) Drivers team up with each other in a battle for the most points. Items only work against the opposite team, and have no effect on the team that use them. The player can only select the Standard Kart. There are four ways to battle:
- Balloon Battle: All drivers get three balloons and must use the items to hit the opponents to pop their balloons and get one point for every hit. If drivers lose all of their balloons, one point is deducted and remain out for a while to be brought back to the battle with three balloons once more.
- Coin Runners: The goal for drivers is to obtain more coins with their team than the other. In the top right corner of the screen, the score shows, which are the coins obtained altogether for each team. If drivers hit opponents, opponents drop their coins. The certain amount of coins dropped depends on the item that hits the player, and the amount of coins that the player has already gathered.
- Shine Thief: In this mode, there is a Shine Sprite on the arena which can be collected. As soon as a player has collected the Shine Sprite, a timer starts. The team who held on to the Shine Sprite at the end wins. Other players can steal the Shine Sprite, by hitting the player with the Sprite with any item, and then colleting the Sprite themselves. The timer is reset after this, but it starts at a lower level each time. The player must hold on to it for thirty seconds.
- Bob-omb Blast: In this mode, all items are Bob-ombs, and players can stack up to five Bob-ombs per character on their kart. When another player is hit by a Bob-omb explosion, that player loses a point (if he/she has one) and the other player gains it. The player who reaches three points first wins the match.
- Ghost Race (1 player) A Time Trial race with ghosts made by players around the world with relatively the same skill level to the actual player.
For the downloadable items, see here.
|Anybody who hits it spins out on contact.|
|This is essentially the same as the banana, but they come in threes. When first activated, the bananas trail players' karts, and can then be dropped or thrown one at a time.|
|When thrown, it goes in a straight line, knocking over any target that gets in its way. It ricochets when it bumps against walls or certain obstacles, eventually breaking after several bumps.|
|Three Green Shells orbit the kart of the driver. These can be used either as an offensive tool or a protective shield against other certain items as incoming Red Shells. The shells could be shot forwards and backwards.|
|The Red Shell is a homing projectile which chases after the driver who is before it to knock the kart over. The Red Shell can also be thrown backwards, although it goes in a straight line when shot in that direction. Upon hitting a wall or obstacle, the Red Shell breaks.|
|Three Red Shells orbit the kart of the driver. These can be used either as an offensive tool or a protective shield. The shells could be shot forwards, homing another driver, but goes in a straight line when shot backwards.|
|When hitting a Fake Item Box, the player rolls over, which is similar to the effect of a Green Shell.|
|By using the item, users get a temporary boost of speed, allowing them to go through rough terrain at ease. Also, charging into another driver while using the boost results in knocking him or her aside.|
|This is basically the same as a Mushroom, but the player can use it three times.|
|This item flies ahead to the leader to explode, popping the driver into the air while the victim loses the items on hand.|
|This regal Mushroom provides unlimited boosts until wearing off once used.|
|Boo makes the player invisible and immune, able to steal an item from another player if possible.|
|The Bob-omb will either wait for a few seconds to explode or sense any driver coming in the vicinity and blow up.|
|A powerful Star that turns any driver invincible for some seconds. The Star will grant the player great speed, immunity against every item and power to bowl over other vehicles when hit.|
|Any driver that uses the rare and powerful Thunderbolt, will cause their opponents to spin out of control, shrink to microscopic size, as well as reducing their speed and lose all of their items.|
|Using a Bullet Bill, the player turns into a Bullet Bill, and follows the track automatically. The Bullet Bill is very fast, and boosts the player faster than any other item.|
|Bloopers obscure the view of players by squirting ink on the screen. This item affects every racer that is currently ahead of the player. If players are affected by a Blooper, they can use a Mushroom or drive onto a Boost Pad to get rid of the obstructive goop.|
|The player becomes bigger and is able to crush other characters throughout the duration. The driver also becomes immune to most other items, except for powerful items such as Bullet Bills or players utilized with Stars that can still knock enlarged characters aside.|
|It gets thrown onto the track and once anyone touches it, they shrink.|
|After used, a POW Block image appears over the drivers, which compresses itself gradually until it disappears. Then, all the drivers ahead of the player spin around, losing their items as well.|
|Unlike other items, it activates itself automatically when obtained from an Item Box. The Thunder Cloud forms over drivers' heads. Then, they automatically receive a constant, minor boost of speed. They can also drive off-road without losing speed. However, the Thunder Cloud eventually strikes lightning at drivers, shrinking them. The cloud, however, can be passed onto another racer by bumping into his or her kart before the lightning strikes, giving the opponent the cloud.|
|This tricky seafoam Spiny Shell flips any karts that are on its path, until it reaches and knocks out the leader of the group. This shell tends to break if it bumps against walls.|
|When using the Fire Flower, players can throw fireballs backward and forward for ten seconds after it's used or when the player uses ten fireballs. When characters are hit by one of the fireballs, they will spin out.|
|The Super Leaf gives racers a Tanooki tail, so they can spin and whip others with it. When used, the Super Leaf lasts for 10 seconds, or until the player is hit by an item.|
|This monstrous shell goes in a straight line, just like a normal Green Shell, bumping on walls and obstacles, capable of knocking over random karts, or destroying other items that it collides with.|
|When used, the player warps to 1st place with a speed boost so the player doesn't fall back to 2nd place.|
|When using the Boomerang Flower, players can throw boomerangs for ten seconds after it's used or when the player uses ten boomerangs. When characters are hit by one, they will throw themselves into the air.|
|Image||Name||How to unlock|
|Dry Bones||Win 50cc Mushroom Cup|
|Metal Mario||Connect the Nintendo AV with the Nintendo 3DS that has Mario Kart 7 in it.|
|Rosalina||Win 50cc Flower Cup|
|R.O.B.||Win 150cc Mushroom Cup.|
|King Boo||Win 100cc Lightning Cup.|
|Petey Piranha||Win Mirror Lightning Cup.|
|Birdo||Win Mirror Special Cup.|
|Mii||Create five Miis in the Mii Channel.|
|Image||Name||How to unlock|
|Baby Daisy||Receive 3 StreetPass connections.|
|Dry Bowser||Receive 5 StreetPass connections.|
|Honey Queen||Receive 10 StreetPass connections.|
|Wiggler||Receive 25 StreetPass connections.|
|Lakitu||Receive 35 StreetPass connections.|
|Kamek||Receive 50 StreetPass connections.|
|Toadsworth||Receive 75 StreetPass connections.|
|Donkey Kong Jr.||Receive 100 StreetPass connections.|
|Image||Name||How to unlock|
|Hammer Bro.||Receive 2 SpotPass connections.|
|Sledge Bro.||Receive 3 SpotPass connections.|
|Sonic the Hedgehog||Receive 1 SpotPass connections.|
|Miles "Tails" Prower||Receive 2 SpotPass connections.|
|Mr. L||Receive 10 SpotPass connections.|
|Dr. Eggman||Receive 4 SpotPass connections.|
|Dixie Kong||Receive 20 SpotPass connections.|
|Fly Guy||Receive 25 SpotPass connections.|
|Image||Name||How to unlock|
|Paper Mario||Receive 1000VR.|
|Big Bob-omb||Receive 3000VR.|
|Boom Boom||Receive 5000BR.|
For the downloadable characters, see here.
For the downloadable kart parts, see here.
For the downloadable cups, see here.
For the downloadable battle arenas, see here.
|Yoshi Park||SNES Battle Course 3|
|Desert Ruins||N64 Double Deck|
|Muda Beach||GBA Battle Course 4|
|Daisy's Cruiser Pool||GCN Block City|
|Sherbet Caves||DS Tart Top|
|Wuhu's Summerstone Castle||Wii Chain Chomp Wheel|
|Subspace Bomb Factory||3DS Honeybee Hive|