WARNING: DO NOT EDIT AND DO NOT STEAL. THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS
Mario Kart: 10 is the sequel to Mario Kart Ultra and features anti-gravity, gliding, underwater driving, underground exploration, customizable karts, bikes, buggies and unibikes.
This time there are ten cups.
NITRO GRAND PRIX
RETRO GRAND PRIX
- SNES - 2
- GBA - 2
- GCN - 1
- DS - 1
- Wii - 3
- 3DS - 3
- WU - 4
- UT - 4
- WU Mario Kart Stadium (features an underground section in the pipe area)
- 3DS Cheep Cheep Lagoon (features anti-gravity in the beginning of the stage and features an underground section in the cavern)
- GBA Riverside Park (features gliding sections)
- Wii Toad's Factory (features anti-gravity section in the entrance to the factory and gliding in the outrance to the factory and in the ramp in the mud section. Undeground section in the factory that gets out in the mud section.
- Wii DK Summit (features anti-gravity in the area with the holes in the mountain, and features gliding in the cannon. features underground section in the halfpipe section. halfpipes are removed.
- WU Shy Guy Falls (features underground section in the cliff)
- SNES Vanilla Lake 2 (features underwater and gliding sections)
- DS Mario Circuit (features anti-gravity in tunnel and gliding sections in sand)
- WU Electrodome
- 3DS Wuhu Loop (features anti-gravity in cave and on wall in the area by the windmill, features underground section instead of cave)
- SNES Mario Circuit 4 (features underground sections and gliding sections)
- WU Dolphin Shoals (features underground sections in the ocean)
- GBA Bowser Castle 4 (features anti-gravity and gliding sections)
- Wii Dry Dry Ruins (features anti-gravity in temple and underwater instead of bridge, also features gliding in the exit of the temple)
- 3DS Wario Shipyard (features anti-gravity in the ships)
- GCN Bowser's Castle (features anti-gravity and gliding sections)