This Fan Game uses many controls. It requires the Wii Balance Board and the Wii Remote to play it.
Main Wii Remote Controls:
- Swing the remote like golf club to hit the puck. However, if you swing too hard, it will possibly send the puck out of
bounds, which is easy for Power-type characters. If you swing and make the hockey stick go above the character's waist, that character gets a penalty.
- Use the remote to keep your opponents from stealing the puck from you. You must use a strategy to avoid the Speed-type
and Power-types, though.
- You can use the Wii remote to "catch" the puck when your teammate sends it to you.
Main Wii Balance Board Conrols:
- Point you feet in the direction you want to ski.
- Put most of your weight on your heels to make your character stop skiing.
Underline indicates an unlockable character.
- Bowser Jr.
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Purple Toad
- Blue/Red/Yellow Pianta
- Blue/Red/Green Noki
- Baby Mario
- Baby Luigi
- Baby Peach
- Baby Daisy
- Baby Wario
- Baby DK
- Red/Green/Blue/Yellow Shy Guy
- Monty Mole
- Green/Red Koopa Troopa
- Red/Green Paratroopa
More coming soon!