Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Fan Game uses many controls. It requires the Wii Balance Board and the Wii Remote to play it.
Main Wii Remote Controls:
- Swing the remote like golf club to hit the puck. However, if you swing too hard, it will possibly send the puck out of
bounds, which is easy for Power-type characters. If you swing and make the hockey stick go above the character's waist, that character gets a penalty.
- Use the remote to keep your opponents from stealing the puck from you. You must use a strategy to avoid the Speed-type
and Power-types, though.
- You can use the Wii remote to "catch" the puck when your teammate sends it to you.
Main Wii Balance Board Conrols:
- Point you feet in the direction you want to ski.
- Put most of your weight on your heels to make your character stop skiing.
Underline indicates an unlockable character.
- Bowser Jr.
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Purple Toad
- Blue/Red/Yellow Pianta
- Blue/Red/Green Noki
- Baby Mario
- Baby Luigi
- Baby Peach
- Baby Daisy
- Baby Wario
- Baby DK
- Red/Green/Blue/Yellow Shy Guy
- Monty Mole
- Green/Red Koopa Troopa
- Red/Green Paratroopa
More coming soon!