Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario Dream Dancing is an interactive music-dance game for the Nintendo Wii and follow-up of Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix for the Nintendo Gamecube.
- ESRB Rating: (E) for Everyone. Contains comic mischief.
- Publisher: Nintendo.
- Players: 1-4.
- Release Dates:
(JP): November 3, 2008. (US, CAN): November 24, 2008.
Gameplay is simple. Players must accordingly (at the right moment), mark their feet on the proper arrows (left, right, up, down), as seen on the screen. In the end, their score will be tallied up into an overall rating depending on how well they performed, how accurate the steps were and how many signals they've missed.
- Challenge Mode: Challenge opponents in an attempt to raise to the top and be declared the "Star Dance Champion" in this solo mode.
- Dance-Off: This unique game mode allows two players to hit the dance floor in a heated competition.
- Free Dance: Select a song, characters and a dance scene in this four player free mode.
- Minigame Mode: Play a variety of fun minigames.
- Training: Train yourself to view your overall dance score.
- Champion Mode (Unlockable): Take on all the playable characters in a non-stop endurance test. One player only.
- Online Play: Are you ready to take on registered friends or unfamiliar foes? Online Play allows players to check worldwide rankings and enter tournaments without lag.
- Options: Adjust sound, music and screen settings + control configurations. View game completition and hear in-game voices.
There is a total of 20 playable characters. Players start off with 6 characters, but once they progress through the game, they'll unlock the 14 others.