Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario Dancing 3DS is an upcoming game for the Nintendo 3DS, being the sequel to Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix. Instead of dancing on your own, you will dance it out in groups, each having team leaders. You will controls the team player you want, but will interact with other characters to perform moves. Much like it's previous installment, there are songs and stages to dance on or to. The roster of characters is quite big, having 140 characters altogether (some of which alternate colours).
|Mario Dancing 3DS|
|Developer(s)||Hammers R Us Inc.|
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS Catridge|
There are 140 characters altogether in the game, some of which (14) are captains, these captains are the leaders of the group and stand in front of all the others.
The game has catergories for characters, these 7 catergories give advantages and disadvantages when used;
- All-Around: A player who has average stats in all catergories, no really good or really bad.
- Technical: A player who can perform many moves and tries their hardest to make them perfect.
- Power/Strength: A player who is quite strong and can perform lifts and throws good, they lack speed though.
- Speedy: A player who can perform moves quick and can move around the stage fast.
- Tricky: A player who can perform many hard moves, the only disadvantage is that the moves they can perform are hard to pull of with them.
- Tactical: A character who can perform moves involved with many people very well.
- Aerial: A player who dances best in the air and can perform good tricks in the air, they don't perform at their best on the ground.
- =You can have multiple of these players.