|Other Smash Bros. appearances:|| in SSB
in Melee in Brawl in SSB for 3DS and Wii U
|Final Smash:||Hammer Smash|
Mario is once again back for the new Super Smash Bros. Every one was shocked! No one expected such an obsure charcter to reapear. But Mario is back is Super Smash Bros. Scrum as a sterter veteran, and was one of the first charcters to be anouced,
Chracteristics and gameplay
Mario is a jack of all trades who is one of the most ballanced charcters in the game. Mario has hardly changed from the last game, but is silghty buffed, with a few nerfs, and has a new final smash.
Changes from SSB4
- (Con) Mario now has slightly less air speed, going from 1.15 to 1.0, slowing him down drastically
- (Con) Mario's Falling speed has beem decreased from 1.5 to 1.3
- (Pro) Mario's up smash is back to it's stats from Brawl (95).
- (Pro) Fireballs are faster andd more consistant
- (Pro) F.L.U.D.D. does slight damage
- (Other) Mario has a new Final Smash, the Hammer Smash where he get's a giant Hammer and K.O.s all others fighters on the stage.
- Due to the cut of full clones, Dr. Mario is now an alternate costume for Mario.