Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario is a returning veteran to Super Smash Bros. Over. He plays closley to previous installments, with a few changes.
Mario jumps out of a Warp Pipe and yells "Let's-a-go!"
|Move Name||Move Type||Description|
|Fireball||Neutral||Mario tosses a fireball at his enemies.|
|Cape||Side||Mario swings his cape, flipping opponents and projectiles.|
|Coin Uppercut||Up||Mario does an uppercut, propelling him into the air.|
|Flower Freeze||Down||Mario shoots ice balls to his sides, freezing nearby enemies.|
|Mario Finale||Final Smash||Mario throws a gigantic fireball that gets gradually bigger, knocking back enemies.|
- Mario grows big and shrinks down to normal size.
- Mario does his death animation from Donkey Kong.
- Mario spins around and takes his hat off at his opponents.
- Mario makes fire explode from his palm and strikes a pose.
- Mario winds up a punch, then steps forward while punching at the screen.
- Mario does a short spin jump and lands in a strong-man pose.