Mario is a returning veteran to Super Smash Bros. Over. He plays closley to previous installments, with a few changes.
Mario jumps out of a Warp Pipe and yells "Let's-a-go!"
|Move Name||Move Type||Description|
|Fireball||Neutral||Mario tosses a fireball at his enemies.|
|Cape||Side||Mario swings his cape, flipping opponents and projectiles.|
|Coin Uppercut||Up||Mario does an uppercut, propelling him into the air.|
|Flower Freeze||Down||Mario shoots ice balls to his sides, freezing nearby enemies.|
|Mario Finale||Final Smash||Mario throws a gigantic fireball that gets gradually bigger, knocking back enemies.|
- Mario grows big and shrinks down to normal size.
- Mario does his death animation from Donkey Kong.
- Mario spins around and takes his hat off at his opponents.
- Mario makes fire explode from his palm and strikes a pose.
- Mario winds up a punch, then steps forward while punching at the screen.
- Mario does a short spin jump and lands in a strong-man pose.