Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Strife.
It's-a-him, Mario! Mario is the most famous plumber, gaming star and Italian character in the world! He is very balanced and he did some many works: from the carpenter to the doctor! In fact, Jumpman and Dr. Mario are some alternative costumes for the funniest plumber in the world!
Changes from Super Smash Bros. Omega
Mario has got some changes from this game: let's see what has been changed.
- Mario is faster.
- Cape and Super Jump Punch are stronger
- Star Spin now deflects projectiles and has a better recover.
- However Mario's forward throw has worse knockback.
Standard Special: Fireball. Mario shoots a fireball which inflicts 5% of damage.
Side Special: Cape. Mario swings with his cape inflicting 13% of damage. The cape has got also 3 bonuses: it deflects projectiles, it stop Mario's fall and it turns the opponents.
Up Special: Super Jump Punch. Mario punches the opponents while jumping inflicting 18% of damage. This move has a good recover and a great knockback.
Down Special: Star Spin. Mario spins inflicting 8% of damage and, if used on air, the move has a little recover which doesn't makes Mario helpless. Mario can also deflect projectiles.
Final Smash: Rainbow Star. Mario becomes invulnerable for 18 seconds and inflicts 3% of damage while touching the opponents.
Strife Smash: Mario Finale. Mario shoots a lot of fire from his hands. He shoots two flames which inflicts a total damage of 67% of damage. For 18 seconds on the stage falls fireballs which inflict 5% of damage.
- Mario is the most balanced character in the game.
- With Meta Knight, Mario is the character who has the highest number of recover possibilities: 3.
- Mario's Strife Smash is the same as his Final Smash in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and SSB4.
- Jumpman costume doesn't have some differences with Mario classic costume but Dr. Mario has got a different Standard Special: Megavitamin which works just like a normal Fireball.