Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|did not originate from fanon, and more information can be found on their respective wiki(s). You may read more about on the following wiki(s):|
|First Appearance||Donkey Kong (1981)|
|Latest Appearance||Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (2013)|
- B: Fireball: Mario launches a fireball at his oppenents, burning them. It is a good ranged attack.
- Side: Cape: Mario swings a Cape at his oppenent. If it hits them, it does little damage, but if it hits a projectile, it sends it back at the user.
- Up: Super Jump Punch: Mario jumps in the air, and gives him good altitude. It deals damage to anyone it hits.
- Down: F.L.U.D.D: Mario charges up F.L.U.D.D by holding down B and the down button at the same time. When charged, it throws water at the enemy, but now brings the enemy farther then in Brawl.
- Final Smash: Mario Finale: Mario launches two twin giant fireballs in his direction. It goes a great distance, and launches anything it touches towards the edge of the screen, great for KOs.
- Up: Mario grows size then shrinks down to regular size again.
- Down: Mario flips though the air and falls down, similar to Donkey Kong's death animation.
- Side: Mario takes off his cap then puts it back doing a pose.
Mario enters via a Warp Pipe.
- Normal Mario
- Mario with Luigi's color scheme
- Mario with Wario's color scheme
- Ice Mario
- Fire Mario
- Gold Mario
- A block appears over Mario's head and he breaks it.
- The same pose as the first, but Coins come out of the block.
Kirby recieves Mario's cap.
- Pit: Lady Palutena, that's Mario! Can you tell me if he has any new abilites?
- Palutena: Yes Pit. Mario doesn't have any major new moves, at least as far as I know.
- Pit: Also, how does Mario manage to grow when he eats mushrooms?
- Palutena: Because he eats his vegetables, Pit. Maybe if you ate some once in a while, you'd grow taller too!
- Pit: Are you kidding? The last time I ate a mushroom, I shrank smaller than Kirby! No way I'm eating those.
- Palutena: You're making that up, aren't you? I'm cooking you up some vegetable soup when you get back here!
- Pit: *Groans* At least I tried...
- Snake: Colonel, it's Mario again!
- Colonel: He's gotten more powerful as time went on Snake. Be careful.
- Snake: I don't notice anything different...
- Colonel: Just keep an eye out.
- Snake: Got it Colonel.
Dr. Mario Costume
- Snake: Whoa! Mario has a new outfit!
- Colonel: Snake, that's Dr. Mario. But he's still the same person.
- Snake: Wait, Mario's a doctor too?
- Colonel: Yes, of course. With his Megavitimins, he can cure colds, fevers, and chills.
- Snake: Is he even certified...?
- Colonel: Umm... Just don't let him shove pills down your throat, Snake.
- Snake: Thanks for the tip.
Same as in Brawl.
Same as in Brawl.
Mario is a multitasker. Over the long years, he has been a plumber, doctor, hero, construction worker, kart racer, golfer, tennis player, baseball player, artist, typist, dancer, and even a pinball. He is almost never seen without his famous cap. Back in 1981, he used to be enemies with Donkey Kong's father, Cranky Kong. Will Mario ever have peace and quiet?
- Donkey Kong
- New Super Mario Bros. U