Super Smash Bros. Eternal Showdown.
Born in Brooklyn, New York alongside his younger twin brother Luigi, Mario took up work as a plumber with his brother. However, during one rather odd plumbing job, the two brothers uncovered a large, green pipe in which they fell through, bringing them to a land known as the Mushroom Kingdom, right at the moment the Koopa King was kidnapping the kingdom's princess. They're quest to rescue the princess went surprisingly well after they learned the secrets of the kingdom, and Mario was declared the official hero of the Mushroom Kingdom.
Mario is a very balanced fighter, making him easy to play on any occasion. He is capable of holding his own against heavyweight opponents and can also hit hard if needed.
- Standard Special - Fireball: Mario shoots a sphere of fire from his hand that bounces on the ground a few times before disappearing. 6% damage.
- Side Special - Super Cape: Mario whips a yellow cape forward. This will force opponents to face the other direction and can reflect projectiles in the direction they were shot. 0% damage.
- Up Special - Super Jump Punch: Mario leaps upward fist-first. He damages any opponents in his way. 25% damage all together.
- Down Special - F.L.U.D.D.: Mario gains the F.L.U.D.D. on his back and charges it. It can be released instantly or saved for later. The F.L.U.D.D. sprays water that simply pushes away opponents. 0% damage.
- Final Smash - Mario Finale: Mario unleashes a powerful vortex of fire from his hands, trapping opponents and dealing rapid damage to them. 8% damage rapidly.
- Mario is one of the twelve characters first confirmed for Eternal Showdown, the other eleven being Bowser, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Link, Kirby, Villager, Pikachu, Samus, Fox, Inkling, and Isaac.
|Super Smash Bros. Eternal Showdown|
|Bowser - Mario - Peach|
|Link - Zelda|