Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Final Smash||Mario Finale|
Mario is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Combat, and is unlocked from the start. Mario is the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom, and a great hero, constantly defeating Bowser and saving Princess Peach. Mario is largely unchanged from his SSB4 incarnation, but has recieved some of Dr. Mario's attributes, who has been demoted to an alternate costume, such as increased strength and the Mario Tornado.
- Standard Special - Fireball - Mario throws a fireball, which acts like it did in SSB4.
- Side Special - Cape - Mario uses his cape to reflect projectiles, which also acts like it did in SSB4.
- Up Special - Super Jump Punch - Mario jumps upwards, with his fist extended, which (you guessed it) acts like it did in SSB4.
- Down Special - Mario Tornado - Mario spins around in a circle before extending his fists, which acts like the Dr. Tornado in SSB4.
- Final Smash - Mario Finale - Mario fires a large storm of fire towards opponents, which is faster than SSB4.
- Dr. Mario is now an alternate costume for Mario.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adCYDwRtWQo - Super Mario Bros. Level Clear Theme