Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hello Users. Before you read this article, please notice that this page has been created by Iceboys12. So do not edit without his permission unless there are some misspellings, or putting in Categories, please. If you asked his permission or join his company, feel free to edit and add as much information as you see fit. Now enjoy this article.|
Mario is a video game character and Nintendo's mascot, first appearing in 1981's Arcade game Donkey Kong. He has appeared in multiple games of all genres and he is one of the most recognized characters in the video game world.
|Ability/ies||Fireballs, Power-ups, etc.|
|First Appearance||Donkey Kong (1981)|
Like in the previous SSB games, Mario is considered a beginner character that people can learn with. He is considered a balanced fighter and all round. He is a middlewight and his attacks do not deal much damage. His versitile special moves allow him to throw projectiles, as well as reflect, combo quite nicely and run at an avarage pace. Mario's Special Moves are fairly good but he mostly relies on his Smash Attacks, as they deal avarage knockback. All in all, Mario is suitable for beginners who hasn't changed much from SSB, SSBM and SSBB.
|Mario's Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Fireball||Mario fires a red fireball from his hand. It travels a short distance and does minor damage to the opponent.|
|Side Special||Cape||It has the exact same function as it did in the previous SSB games. If it connects, it switches the direction that the opponent is facing and dealing mediocore damage, but no knockback|
|Up Special||Super Jump Punch||Mario jump ups diagonally with more vertical range than horizontal; if the attack strikes an opponent during the jump, coins fly out of the opponent.|
|Down Special||Luma Spin||It is very similar to Mario Tornado in terms of function. Mario rapidly rotates with his fists outstretched. When the attack is finished, a small Luma will appear from the top of Mario's head.|
|Final Smash #1||
|It is similar to that of SSBB. Mario unleashes a powerful two-streamed blast of fire, which hits many times. It expands vertically as it moves away from Mario. As the blast moves away from him, opponents that come in contact with it are knocked slightly to the side and receive a fair amount of damage and thus, they are forced to travel with it.|
|Final Smash #2||Super Star Mario||Mario grabs the Ultimate Star and transforms into Super Star Mario, and get 5X stronger. As he uses this final smash, his moves become gold and most devastating, and the transformation only lasts 15 seconds. Kinda similar to Giga Bowser|
- Up - Turns into Super Mario, the same way as he does in SSBM and SSBB.
- Side - Takes off his hat, twirls around, and puts his hat back on.
- Down - Spins in the air and falls on his back, the same way as he does in SSBB.
- Briefly adjusts his hat.
- Goes into a defensive pose, then moves his head side-to-side.
- Red hat and shirt, blue overalls (red team; basic)
- Blue hat and shirt, red overalls (blue team) (Jumpman)
- Green hat and shirt, brown overalls (green team)
- White hat and shirt, red overalls (Fire Mario)
- Yellow hat and shirt, purple overalls (Wario)
- Brown hat and shirt, white overalls (Foreman Spike)
- Metal Mario (bonus costume)
- Tanooki Mario (bouns costume)
Jumps out of a warp pipe while saying "Lets-a-go!".
- Makes his victory pose from Super Mario 64.
- Jumps in the air, twirls around, then lands on his feat, same way as he does in SSBB.
- Jumps twice, then spins around and takes off his hat with a Luma appearing out of it.
Claps to the winner.