|This is article is about Mario's appearance in Mario & Luigi: Amari & Guila. The original is: Mario|
Basic Attacks are performed on his turn. Nothing is used up.
- Jump- Mario hops in the air, and stomps on the enemy's head. Press 'A' right before stomping to stomp a 2nd time.
- Hammer- Mario runs over, pulls out his hammer, and mashes it down on the enemy. Hold 'A' and charge to its fullest for a powerful smash.
Special Attacks require Flower Power (FP) to be done.
- Fire Flower- MultiRandom- 2 FP- Uses a Fire Flower to shoot fire at the enemies. (Spam 'A')
- Yoshi- Single- 3 FP- Mario hops onto Yoshi, and you use his tongue to one-hit an enemy. (Press 'A' when aiming at enemy)
- Blaze Hammer- Single- 4 FP- Uses the power of fire to increase his hammer's power. (Charge with 'A')
- Metal Shroom- Single- 5 FP- Turns into Metal Mario, and stomps on the enemy. (Press 'A' to stomp harder)
- Galaxy Star- All- 15 FP- Turns into Flying Mario, and slashes through enemies. (Press 'A' to continue)
Combo Attacks are Special Attacks that use more than one character's FP and abilities.
- Block Bash- MultiRandom- 5 FP- Mario & Luigi- The bros. rapidly bash blocks to launch at the enemies. (Press 'A' or 'B' when bro. is under block)
- Hammer Drill- All- 10 FP- Mario, Luigi, Amari, & Guila- The sisters stand back-to-back, using their axes to drill underground, using Mario & Luigi as redirectors. You must redirect the sisters 4 times to have them successfully attack the enemies. (Press 'A' or 'B' when bro. is approached)