Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mario (Lumoshi's Cookies: War)|
|Lumoshi's Cookies: War|
- Normal: Mario does a quick attack at any nearby opponents. Deals 3-5% damage.
- Up: Mario does a kick upwards. Does 5-7% damage.
- Side: Mario does a punch to the side. Does 5-7% damage.
- Down: Mario jumps and does a quick ground pound. Does 8% damage.
- Normal: Mario emits a short burst of fire from his hands. Deals 10-15% damage.
- Up: Mario jumps upward and hits opponents. Deals 8-13% damage.
- Side: Mario throws ice, which temporarily freeze them and deal 5% damage.
- Down: Mario jumps and does a stronger ground pound. Deals 16% damage.
Mario's moves accessible through Amiibo are as follows. They can be swapped out with special moves.
- Normal: Mario transforms into a brick and hits others. Deals 10-12% damage.
- Up: Mario throws a Bob-omb at the opponents. Deals 16-20% damage.
- Side: Mario does a Star Spin like Rosalina's. Deals 8-12% damage.
- Down: Mario does a ground pound that sends shock waves to freeze enemies temporarily. No damage is inflicted.
Mario, like the Mario Finale final smash, sends a massive wave of fire to the opponents dealing between 30-40% of damage.