|Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games|
|Platform||9th Gen Console and Handheld|
|Media||Nintendo Optical Disc|
The Mario & Sonic Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games is the 5th installment of the Mario & Sonic Olympic Games series. It is confirmed to appear both the next generation of Nintendo consoles and handheld devices and expected to be released prior to the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan. It is being developed by Sega Japan alongside with Nintendo R&D and published by Nintendo. This game is considered a hallmark within the series due to it being the 5th installment as well as the hosting city being Tokyo, Japan - Nintendo and Sega's home country. With that in mind, Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games is quoted as being "...the most largest and most extensive of any within the series." by staff members.
Characters from both the Mario and Sonic franchises are set to appear; both as playable characters as well as game elements such as rivals and referees. Four entirely new characters were revealed along with the E3 2019 Nintendo presentation. There are a total of of 36 playable characters on the starting roster 26 veteran characters that appeared in previous franchises and 10 new characters; the most in any other game within the series. Including within this is the Mii who is able to wear various outfits.
- All-Around Type (balanced out skills)
- Speed Type (emphasis on speed)
- Power Type (emphasis on power)
- Skill Type (emphasis on technique
The following characters are considered non-playable yet are apart of a particular function within the games content.
- Dry Bones
- King Boo
- Big Bob-omb
- Koopa Troopa
- Koopa Paratroopa
- Iggy Koopa
- Roy Koopa
- Ludwig von Koopa
- Wendy O. Koopa
- Morton Koopa Jr.
- Lemmy Koopa
- Eggman Nega
- E-123 Omega
- Master Zik
- Wave the Swallow
- Storm the Albatross
- Bullet Bill
- Big Cheep Cheep
- Cat Goomba
- Chain Chomp
- Monty Mole
- Fly Guy
- Animal Friends
Behavior is a new aspect of the Mario & Sonic Olympic Games franchise which heavily influences how CPU players are played within events and activities. Certain behaviors will influence the game negatively or positively. In the case of team events, mixing them will help improve the chemistry of the team.
- Friendly: This behavior causes characters to be very relaxed and not so concerned with winning or doing well but having fun and making friends. They do well in team events as having other team members bolster their abilities. They also do well in events such as shooting and golf.
- Miles "Tails" Powers
- Big the Cat
- Baby Mario
- Good-Natured: This behavior is friendly but exhibits good values and morals. They enjoy contending and winning at sports but will not hesitate to concede victory if they feel they don't deserve it. They are excellent team members but also do well in races.
- Amy Rose
- Cream the Rabbit
- Rosalina & Luma
- Sportsmanship: This behavior exhibits great sportsmanship on and off the field and generally respected by everyone. However, they are not afraid to give it their all in events and often have their eyes on the gold medal. If they don't achieve that, they won't throw a hissy fit. They do well in most events save for events like wrestling and golf.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sticks the Badger
- Vector the Crocodile
- Diddy Kong
- Aggressive: While they aren't necessarily good sportsman, they aren't necessarily out thwart everyone on the field. They play aggressively with the aim to win and they get angry if they don't. They will be rough and tough with other players but they won't beat them to a pulp. Events they excel at includes contact sports and single sports like races.
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Espio the Chameleon
- Jet the Eagle
- Donkey Kong
- Antagonistic: This behavior takes it up and notch and will aggressively seek out players who may be doing well or at risk in an effort to knock them out. They aren't afraid to go all out to take down an opponent; even if that isn't the goal. They excel in contact sports as well as team sports as defensive players.
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Metal Sonic
- Rogue the Bat
- Metal Mario
- Petey Piranha
- Schemers* This behaviors are for those who use their cunning and intellect who undermine players without being candid about it. While they intend to win, they wish to see their opponents lose as the main goal. They often employ nefarious measures to ensure their opponents do not win. They excel at in races and single player sports such as golf.
- Dr. Eggman
- Bowser Jr.
- 110m Hurdles
- 3000m Steeplechase
- 4x100m Relay
- Long Jump
- Pole Vault
- Hammer Throw
- Discus Throw
- Javelin Throw
- Shot Put
- Uneven Bars
- Rhythmic Ribbon
- Balance Beam
- floor exercise
- 100m Freestyle
- 100m Backstroke
- 100m Breaststroke
- Water Polo
- Synchronized Swimming (Duet)
- Synchronized Swimming (Team)
- Synchronized diving
- Canoe Sprint 1000m
- Show Jumping
- Dressage NEW!
- Court and Field Sports
- Golf NEW!
- Beach Volleyball
- Table Tennis
- Double Trap
- 25m Rapid Fire Pistol
- Fencing - Epée
- Mountain NEW!
- Contact Sports
- Weight Lifting
- Dream Events
- Dream Basketball
- Dream Beach Volleyball
- Dream Golf
- Dream Cycling - Mountain
- Dream Wrestling
- Dream Synchronized Swimming
- Dream Rugby
- Dream Sailing
- Dream Pole Vault
- Dream Judo
- Dream Long Jump
- Dream Hurdles
- Dream Equestrian
- Dream Rafting
- Dream Space Walk
- Dream Discus
- Dream Uneven Bars
- Dream Fencing
- Dream Trampoline
- Dream Sprinting
Rival Events are a new type of event mode that pits players against a rival found within the the roster. A Rival Event pits the player against a rival character in a particular event.
|Mario||Sonic the Hedgehog||110m Hurdles|
|Luigi||Shadow The Hedgehog||Long Jump|
|Princess Peach||Amy Rose||Equestrian|
|Princess Daisy||Blaze the Cat||Football|
|Bowser||Dr. Eggman||Javelin Throw|
|Bowser Jr.||Roboegg||Mountain Cycling|
|Yoshi||Tails "Miles" Powers||Pole Vault|
|Wario||Knuckles The Echidna||Badminton|
|Waluigi||Rogue the Bat||3000M Steeplechase|
|Donkey Kong||Jet The Hawk||Weight Lifting|
|Diddy Kong||Vector the Crocodile||Sailing|
|Metal Mario||Metal Sonic||Handball|
|Rosalina & Luma||Silver the Hedgehog||Beach Volleyball|
|Captain Toad||Sticks the Badger||Table Tennis|
|Nabbit||Espio the Chameleon||Archery|
|Petey Piranha||Big the Cat||Wrestling|
|Baby Mario||Cream the Rabbit||Trampoline|
Much like in previous Mario & Sonic Olympic Games installments, elements from the Mario and Sonic franchises are incorporated into the Dream events. In addition, various aspects of the Olympic Games are based on the locations at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
- Gloomy Manor from Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon (Dream Basketball)
- Gelato Beach from Super Mario Sunshine (Dream Beach Volleyball)
- Acorn Plains from New Super Mario Bros. U (Dream Golf)
- Choco Mountain from Mario Kart 64 (Cycling - Mountain)
- Bowser's Castle from Super Mario 64 (Wrestling)
- Moo Moo Meadows from Mario Kart Wii (Dream Equestrian)
- Battlerock Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy (Dream Hurdles)
- Yoshi's Picture Book from Yoshi's Story (Dream Long Jump)
- Cheep Cheep River from New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Dream Rafting)
- Syncro Battle Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Dream Space Walk)
- Tropical Resort from Sonic Colors (Dream Synchronized Swimming)
- Greenhill Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog (Dream Rugby)
- Tropical Coast from Sonic Lost World (Dream Sailing)
- Rooftop Run from Sonic Generations (Dream Pole Vault)
- Lyric's Lair from Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Dream Judo)
- Windy Valley from Sonic Adventure (Dream Discus)
- Grand Metropolis from Sonic Heroes (Dream Uneven Bars)
- Ocean Palace from Sonic Heroes (Dream Fencing)
- Crazy Gadget from Sonic Adventure 2 (Dream Trampoline)
- Bingo Highway from Sonic Heroes (Dream Sprint)
Based on real world locations within Tokyo, these venues host various events as corresponding to the actual Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
- National Olympic Stadium: Football, Rugby, Athletics
- Yoyogi National Gymnasium: Handball
- Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium: Table Tennis
- Tokyo International Forum: Weightlifting
- Tokyo Imperial Palace: Cycling
- Nippon Budokan: Judo
Tokyo Bay Zone
- Wakasu Olympic Marina: Sailing
- Olympic Aquatics Centre: Aquatics
- Dream Island Stadium: Equestrian
- Dream Island Archery Field: Archery
- Youth Plaza Arena A: Badminton
- Youth Plaza Arena B: Basketball
- Olympic Gymnastic Centre: Gymnastics
- Shiokaze Park: Beach Volleyball
- Tokyo Big Sight Hall A: Wrestling
- Tokyo Big Sight Hall B: Fencing
- Sea Forest Waterway: Rowing and Canoe Kayak
- Sea Forest Mountain Bike Course: Cycling (Mountain)
Items can be used in Dream Events as a way to bolster your athletic abilities or to use them to foil your opponents!
- Super Leaf: Allows players to float in the air while moving.
- Poltergust 5000: Can be used to push players far away using wind or to suck them in.
- Boomerang: Can be thrown multiple times to stun an opponent.
- Green Shell: Can be thrown to hit opponents and render them unable to move for a duration of time.
- Red Shell: Heat seeking shells that typically do more damage than green shells.
- Star: Renders the player invincible with increased speed and jumping abilities.
- Coins: Used to increase speed.
- Yoshi Eggs: Can be thrown to knock over opponents.
- Banana: Can be thrown to cause an opponent to slip.
- Invisibility Monitor: When activated, it grants the player limited invincibility.
- Bumper: Deflects opponents and knocks them backwards.
- Bombs: Can be thrown to cause an explosion that knocks opponents down.
- Power Sneakers: Worn to greatly increase moving speed.
- Rings: Increase speed and defense.
- 5 Rings Monitor: Greatly increases speed and defense.
- 6 Rings Monitor: Exponentially increases speed and defense.
- Chaos Emerald: Maximizes all stats to the full.
Various goodies such as costumes, music, stickers, and trophies can be purchased from the Olympic Store. They can be bought by earning gold from various events.
Miis can wear costumes from the various Nintendo and Sega games including theMario and Sonic franchises.
|Mario||"Wear the red and blue that made a certain plump plumber a household name! I'm sorry but you can't throw fireballs..."||Complete all challenges or purchase from store for 2200 G.|
|Luigi||"He may trail in his brothers shadow but that doesn't make him a pushover! Give it your all and show what being a Luigi means!"||Get First Place in Dream Basketball with Luigi or purchase from store for 2200 G.|
|Princess Peach||"All the grace and royalty complete with a crown! Get your princess on and competing in this fabulous and royal number!"||Get Gold Medals in all Gymnastic events.|
|Princess Daisy||"Support Sarasaland by dressing up as your favorite Princess! Represent the yellow and orange on and off the field!"||Get over 15 goals in Football.|
|Bowser||"Don on the King of Koopa's Outfit and truly terrorize the competition! The outfit is even fire retardant so go ahead and spark things up!"||Place first over Mario in over 20 events.|
|Bowser Jr.||"He is a tyke of a koopa but he still packs a wallop! Join in on the misdeeds by wearing his infants outfit and cause some mayhem!"||Get First Place in Wrestling as Bowser against 10 different opponents or purchase for|
|Wario||"Don't worry, this isn't a fat suit! Straight from the rival himself, this outfit embodies everything that is gluttonous and vile minus the negative after effects."||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Waluigi||"The complete opposite of a fat suit...do you look thinner in it? Or maybe you just look like Waluigi! Well, it's Waluigi Time so go WAAAA it up!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Yoshi||"You may not have the tongue to match the real Yoshi but you look pretty dapper in that green! Soar to the sky and show your true colors!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Birdo||"Pink definitely suits you! And that ribbon? Wear it with style! I hate to say it but there's no egg shooting in this outfit..."||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Donkey Kong||"With this outfit on, you are the King of the Jungle! You can swing from branch to branch and kidnap princesses! Or maybe just a Gold Medal!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Diddy Kong||"You may be DK's jungle pal but you've gone on your own full adventures! Show the world your HOO-HA by doing well in the events!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Rosalina||"You've traveled the cosmos and now you want to win the Olympics! Show the audience your star power by wearing this cosmic outfit!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Luma||"You may be a star but you gotta earn the medals! This luma-tastic outfit really embodies the spirit of the Olympian!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Captain Toad||"Toads, line up! About...face! Let's go on an adventure! With this outfit, you are no longer one toad but THE Captain Toad!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Metal Mario||"Time to go heavy metal and really rip apart the competition! Don't worry though...this outfit is entirely made of fabric so it won't slow you down."||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Petey Piranha||"He may look mean...and so you will wearing his suit! Those red and white polka dots don't look too intimidating but....his size will."||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Baby Mario||"Babies gotta be strong! Especially the Baby Mario version! So pull up your diaper and time to do some serious work! One baby step at a time!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Dry Bowser||"Back in the prehistoric times, this Bowser really was the Tyrant of Lizards! Bring back the past by wearing this outfit and ruling the events!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Dry Bones||"Dry Bones, Dry Bones dem Dry Bones! You won't be crumpling into a pile of bones with this outfit so wear it proud!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Fire Mario||"I said before that you won't be throwing out fireballs with the Mario outfit but with this outfit...you still won't be but it looks really cool!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Bee Mario||"Buzz...Buzz...what's that? Buzzzzz You must be wearing the Bee Mario! Float like a Butterfly and sting like a Bee Mario!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Ice Mario||"You are chill as ice and cool as winter! The competition may be fierce but you don't let it get the best of you! SOO COOL!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Toad (Blue, Green, and Yellow)||"You are the toad brigade! Intrepid explorers, residents of the Mushroom Kingdom, and stewards to Princess Peach!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Toadette||"Join in on the fun as Captain Toad's girlfriend...err..shroomfriend! It is fun to have the two compete but I will be sad if they end of breaking up!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Larry Koopa||"Larry Koopa is all fun and play and no discipline! I guess you get that growing up as Bowser's kid...err...henchmen."||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Morton Koopa Jr.||"He may not be very smart but he packs a wallop! Frighten your opponents by wearing this outfit and giving them a good scare!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Wendy O. Koopa||"A bad girl needs to have some fun, too! She brings the bad and do does this outfit! Plus, while doing bad things, you will look fabulous!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Roy Koopa||"Those sunglasses are the epitome of cool! He is too cool for school hence why he is skipping Koopa School and joining in on the fun!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Lemmy Koopa||"Just when you thought we were going crazy with outfits, Lemmy showed up. Show your crazy and immature side by wearing this hilarious number!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Ludwig Von Koopa||"You have the responsibility of managing the Koopalings...it's a tough job but its made you a natural born hero...with crazy hair."||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Dixie Kong||"Diddy's girlfriend wants to join the fun and take part int he action! Show the world what a girl can do with that amazing ponytail!"||Get Gold Medal with Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong 3 times.|
|Funky Kong||"Now...this is a cool ape! I could sit down and chill with him for hours! Show your cool side by wearing this funky outfit and get in with the cool crowd!"||Get Gold Medal with Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong 5 times.|
|King K. Rool||"the Kong's most hated enemy returns as an outfit! Show your support to the King by wearing it proudly! Maybe he will get some recognition!"||Get Gold Medal with Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong 10 times.|
|Wriggler||"Tired of people bouncing on your head all day? Wear this outfit and show the world what you mean by stampeding everywhere!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Koopa Troopa||"Your basic Koopa Army grunt! Show your true colors by wearing this outfit and bringing honor to the Koopa Troopas! You are their hero!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Blooper||"Who knew bloopers could come out on dry land! Apparently this one can! You may not be able to eject out ink but you can show your inktacular colors!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Pokey||"Pokey may be a column of balls and spikes but he is painful to the touch! Your spines sadly have blunted ends but they can still be a problem to deal with!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Kamek||"Magic is banned from the Olympics thus regulating Kamek to a more administrative duty! Show your support by wearing his outfit on the field!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Pauline||"Wait..isn't this Mario's old flame!? It is! Now you can have the ultimate match between Peach and Paulina! The winner takes Mario!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Sonic the Hedgehog||"You are fast...but with this outfit...you look MUCH faster! I won't make you run fast but the blue will really blur as you run past the camera!"||Complete all challenges or purchase from store for 2200 G.|
|Miles "Tails" Powers||"Sonic has speed, Knuckles has power, but Tails intellect! Outsmart your opponents by wearing this smarty number!"||Purchase from store for 2200 G.|
|Knuckles the Echidna||"POWER!! That's what this suit is all about! While you won't get a huge power up from it, you will look strong wearing it!"|
|Amy Rose||"Every rose has it's thorn and this is especially true for this outfit! Look cute while competing and painfully destroy the competition!"|
|Dr. Eggman||"Sonic's arch-nemesis is up to now good! But he looks kinda different! Especially with a Mii stuffed inside of the costume!"|
|Shadow the Hedgehog||"Looks like Sonic but darker, edgier, and more violent! Be careful when wearing this outfit or you will be sucked into the darkness, too!"|
|Silver the Hedgehog||"This time traveling hedgehog is all about speed! Sadly, you won't get that speed but that light blue color certainly looks good on you!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Metal Sonic||"Metal Sonic has high tech gadgets to give it an edge. All you have is a metallic looking fabric suit and a Mii face."||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Blaze the Cat||"This suit may look like it's on fire but it's all for show. Don't worry, those flames aren't real! Just watch out for the real thing, though..."||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Vector the Crocodile||"This croc packs a punch and has high energy! Show you got the moves by punching and dashing your way past the other contenders! That's the spirit!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Rouge the Bat||"You look so cool! How do you do it? By wearing this suit? Well, now I know! This suit has looks that can really hurt somebody!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Jet the Hawk||"Ride the wind and scream past your opponents with this high flying suit! It won't let you fly but you look like a natural hawk!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Cream the Rabbit||"Cute and purity all rolled into one suit! It may not look like a contender but Cream the Rabbit begs to differ! She is dedicated to winning!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Espio the Chameleon||"Fade in and fade out without anyone noticing! Espio is a really cool and mysterious dude! Become one too by wearing his suit!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Sticks the Badger||"Sticks is a tomboy at heart and loves to get into mischief! Join in on the fun and trick the opponents! No one will ever suspect you!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Big the Cat||"While you are large and imposing, you are actually a gentle heart underneath that furry suit! Just be careful not to get overheated!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Eggrobo||"Fire gun! Fire gun! For Eggman! You may look like a robot but you also kind of look like an egg. Doesn't matter as you are robotic!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|E-123 Omega||"Confirm annihilation! Sequence engage! You may not be a robot but you sure do look like a robot! Show you mean business by beating down those meat bags."||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Charmy Bee||"Charmy Bee may be a bit small but he has a huge heart! Show him you care by donning on his outfit and bringing in the God!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Super Sonic||"GO SUPER! Super Sonic is the final form of Sonic and it's SUPER! It won't increase your power level but it will make you look really cool!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Darkspine Sonic||"Shadow is Shadow but Darkspine Sonic is...dark. Reach for the darkness within your Mii heart and embrace it by wearing this outfit!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Wave the Swallow||"Nothing is better than flying high on the winds. But you don't wave wings so that's kind of troublesome! No matter! Wear this suit and you feel like flying!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Storm the Albatross||"Become a tempest and bring on the storm! Show everyone you mean business by wearing this tempest of an outfit and blow away the contenders! "||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Tikal the Echidna||"Give your thoughts and prayers to the other contenders while beating them! This outfit may contain the spirit of a princess but its yearning for a challenge!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Mighty the Amordillo||"He may be forgotten but that doesn't mean for forever! Honor his memory by donning on his outfit and bring him back to relevancy!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Marine the Racoon||"This spunky raccoon missed the deadline for the roster but her outfit is available! Embrace her swashbuckling attitude and ravage the seven seas!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Emerl||"This enigmatic robot is said to houses a great power. Perhaps it has transferred this power to whoever is worthy in putting it on?"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Chip||"This character advises Sonic on his adventures. He is still advising but longs to participate in the games. Perhaps putting on his outfit will do just that?"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Eggman Nega||"This alternate reality Eggman is nefarious by all means! Join in on his schemes by putting on his outfit and creating havoc!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Wisps||"These wisps come in many colors such as blue, yellow, green, orange, pink, and many others! You can choose between which one! How exciting!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
|Froggy||"Big's longtime friend and frog buddy! Hop your way to his costume to look like....well..a frog! It won't help you bounce but looks cute!"||Win from a Scratch Card or pay 10 blank cards.|
- Main Theme from Super Mario Bros.
- Athletic Theme from Super Mario Bros. 3
- Main Theme from Super Mario World
- Main Theme from Super Mario 64
- Bowser's Domain from Super Mario 64
- Delfino Plaza from Super Mario Sunshine
- Athletic Theme from New Super Mario Bros.
- Gusty Garden Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy
- Prankster Comet from Super Mario Galaxy
- Coconut Mall from Mario Kart Wii
- Underwater Theme from Super Mario Bros.
- Main Theme from Super Mario Bros. 3
- Mario Circuit from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
- Coincentration from Super Mario 64 DS
- Underwater Theme from New Super Mario Bros
- Wario's Gold Mine from Mario Kart Wii
- Main Theme from New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Puzzle Plank from Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Angel Island from Sonic the Hedgehog 3
- Palm Tree Panic from Sonic CD
- Emerald Coast from Sonic Adventure
- Metal Harbor from Sonic Adventure 2
- City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2
- Sonic Heroes from Sonic Heroes
- Seaside Hill from Sonic Heroes
- Right There, Right On from Sonic Rush
- Rooftop Run from Sonic Unleashed
- Flying Battery Zone from Sonic & Knuckles
- Windy and Ripply, for Emerald Coast from Sonic Adventure
- His World from Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
- New Venture from Sonic Rush Adventure
- Let the Speed Mend Itfrom Sonic and the Secret Rings
- Misty Lake from Sonic and the Black Knight
- Splash Hill Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 4, Episode 1
- Reach for the Stars from Sonic Colors
- Tropical Resort from Sonic Colors