Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga DX (Also known as Mario & Luigi RPG DX in Japan, and known as Mario & Luigi RPG DX: Superstar Saga in Korea) is a game created by ERICGLTheNoName1996, it is a remake of the 2003 game, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
The plot/story is the same as the original.
In the game, two new villains, Cackletta and Fawful, steal Princess Peach's voice. Mario and Luigi jump into the action and travel to the Beambeam Kingdom to stop them. It is later found out that Cackletta had stolen Peach's voice to awaken the Beanstar, a powerful star that can grant all wishes, such as letting Cackletta rule the world, that is awakened by a pure voice. Princess Peach happened to be the one with the "Pure" voice.
|Bowser (tutorial fight)||WIP||0||0||Princess Peach's Castle|
|None||Fawful (1st fight)||WIP||0||0||Koopa Cruiser Hold #2|
|None||Tolstar||WIP||0||100+||Stardust Fields Beanbean Side|
|None||Hoohooros||WIP||WIP||WIP||Hoohoo Mountain Hoohooros Gate|
|None||Dragohoho||WIP||WIP||WIP||Hoohoo Mountain Summit|
|None||Queen Bean||WIP||WIP||WIP||Beanbean Castle Sewers|
|WIP||Popple and Rookie (1st fight)||WIP||WIP||WIP||Chateau de Chucklehuck Hallway|
|Wiggler||WIP||WIP||WIP||Chucklehuck Woods Chuckleroot|
Battle Ring Bosses
- Tolstar X (HP: WIP)
- Hoohooros X (HP: WIP)
- Dragohoho X (HP: WIP)
- Queen Bean X (HP: WIP)
- Wiggler X (HP: WIP)
Bros. Attacks/Special Attacks
Mario's Bros. Attacks
Luigi's Bros. Attacks
- Peach's Castle (Mushroom Kingdom)
- Outside of Peach's Castle (Mushroom Kingdom)
- Koopa Cruiser (Both Mushroom Kingdom and Beanbean Kingdom)
- Stardust Fields
- Hoohoo Village
- Hoohoo Mountain
- Beanbean Outskirts (Beanbean Kingdom)
- Beanbean Town (Beanbean Castle Town)
- Beanbean Castle
- Chateau de Chucklehuck
- Chucklehuck Woods
- Woohoo Hooniversity
- Beanbean Airport
- Teehee Valley
- Little Fungitown
- Guffawha Ruins
- Oho Oasis
- Oho Ocean
- Oho Ocean Seabed
- Gwarhar Lagoon
- Relaxation Room (Gwarhar Lagoon)
- Yoshi Theater
- Joke's End
- Bowser's Castle/Bowletta's Castle
Differences from the original
- The game uses the graphics used in both Dream Team and Paper Jam.
- The environment is updated to 3D.
- The talking sound effects uses the modern ones.
- The music has been updated to High Quality.
- The Tanoombas retain their design from Partners in Time.
- The character's talking animations have been updated.
- The Level Up now contains Flags like Bowser's Inisde Story, Dream Team and Paper Jam.
- The game now has Ranks.
- Blue Peppers now appear in this game.
- The game now has a "JukeBox/Music Player" menu after beating the game like both Dream Team and Paper Jam.
- All of the glitches from both the original and Japanese version have been removed.