|IsmailFeroz's Fan Game|
|This is an Underworld Games. fan game made by IsmailFeroz.
|Mario & Luigi: Sibling Rivalry|
|Release date|| August 10, 2012|
August 5, 2012
August 15, 2012
August 20, 2012
|Media||Nintendo DS Game Card|
Mario & Luigi: Sibling Rivalry (Mario & Luigi RPG + 2 More! in Japan) is the next RPG game in the Mario & Luigi series for the Nintendo DS. It is made by Underworld Games. and its release is to be announced.
In the overworld, Mario and Luigi are free to roam any explored area. They bear the same icons used in previous installments. Same goes for Wario and Waluigi, they both have a jump input. But Wario later learns the Punch ability and Waluigi learns how to Dash. Some bro actions for the Wario Bros are Floaty Bros, where Waluigi's skinny body can be used as a float to swim across lakes. And another is the Ball Bros, (borrowed from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time) where Wario and Waluigi both curl up into a ball and using it to slide on miniature treadmills to open secret doors.
The general battle system is the same as Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. You can jump on your foe twice, but some changes were applied. If the player has both Mario and Luigi or Wario and Waluigi grouped together, solo jump and hammer commands can be enhanced in perfect timing to inflict more damage. Bros. Items- have returned from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. The player can purchase in shops or obtain from Blocks. Bros. Items are used to inflict more damage on the enemy and may be used by two or one of the playable characters.
If the characters are in battle, they will receive damage if they get hit (or loss of HP) until they pass out. If one of the brothers pass out, they are no longer in battle. If you revive one of the brothers with a 1-Up Mushroom, the battle will resume. If all brothers pass out, the game will conduct a Game Over.
However, the battle system changes if the player goes into battle without the other. First off, Bros. Items that require all two characters to operate (Cannonballers, Trampolines, etc.) are disabled. If only Mario or Luigi go into battle the Bro Items that require all bros are disabled because only one of the brothers is battling. Furthermore, in separation one's demise will result in Game Over, regardless of the other one's status outside of battle.
- Mushroom: default.
- Shell: level 10
- Flower: level 20
- Star: level 30
- Rainbow: level 40
Additionally, both DS screens are used to display all action occurring in battles.
Wario and Waluigi's battle system is slightly different than that of the Mario Bros. They have a punch icon instead of a hammer icon. And they use different bro items instead of sharing with the Mario Bros. When Wario jumps on his opponent, he ground pounds on his second jump like in Mario & Luigi: Sibling Warfare, Waluigi however, double-jumps normally. If any of the Wario Bros. pass out, the other will be the understudy. If both pass out, the game will conduct a Game Over.
Wario or Waluigi can go to battles separately like the Mario Bros. But if any of them pass out, it will be a game over, ignoring the other brother.
- Garlic: default.
- Bob-Omb: level 10
- Piranha Plant: level 20
- Ztar: level 30
- Rainbow: level 40
Later in the game, the Wario Bros will eventually learn to fight alongside the Mario Bros together.
Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi's stats are all the same. Though, every respective stat belonging to each character is significantly different from one another. (Example: Wario's POW is much greater than all the other bros.) Stats eventually grow when you level up after gaining enough EXP.
- HP: This indicates the amount of remaining health the player has. When an enemy hits one of Mario Bros. or the Wario Bros., they lose HP. When their HP reaches zero, they pass out, but can be revived with a 1-Up Mushroom or 1-Up Super. HP can be replenished with a Mushroom, a Nut or a Garlic (Wario and Waluigi only).
- POW: This is how strong the fighter is. POW determines how much damage they can inflict.
- DEF: This is how much damage the player can block from an enemy hit. The higher their DEF stats are, the less damage they will take.
- SPEED: This is how fast the player is. The more SPEED a character has, the more they can attack the enemy in a single turn.
- STACHE: This is the most unique of the player's stats. The higher their STACHE stats are, the greater there is a chance of a Lucky Hit, which doubles POW. Also, the player will be more likely to get hits on Scratch Cards with more STACHE.
StoryEditIn the prologue, the game shows how far and peaceful the Mushroom Kingdom has come, and how many failed attempts villains have been made to conquer it. All but Bowser, the koopa king, however, were secretly pawns for an even greater threat. Her name was Shamrock. She witnessed how many of the previous villains have grossly underestimated the Mario Brothers and merely took this as an advantage to adapt and improve her plans of conquering the Mushroom Kingdom. Through a disguise, she learned from a Toad priest that there was an ancient being associated with the star sprites and of course, the brother of the Dark Star. It was a benevolent being named the Millennium Star, the creator of all living creatures. It is said however, if this star was corrupted for evil purposes, the kingdoms would fall. Shamrock planned to used this to her advantage. Now the Mario bros. and Wario bros. must set their differences aside and join forces!
- Mario - The superstar of the Mushroom Kingdom returns in this action-packed adventure. His jumps never fail to appease the crowds!
- Luigi - Mario's sidekick is back and better than ever. He may not be as popular as Mario, but he's still got some pride in him. Will he once again play a major role than his brother?
- Wario - The nasty, repulsive, meat-loving Wario is planning to steal the spotlight from the Mario brothers along with Waluigi. All enemies will laugh at his jumps, will will tremble before his punches.
- Waluigi - Wario's partner in crime is looking rather dashing. (No pun intended) He is widely known for his incredible jumps!
- Chip - A star sprite who's ancestors were close relatives to that of the Millennium Star. He acts as a guide to Mario and Luigi and helps them throughout the game.
- Princess Peach - The beautiful princess damsel of the Mushroom kingdom is kidnapped by Shamrock. Only she holds the incantation to awaken the Millennium Star from its long eternal slumber.
- Toadsworth - He's always distressed when Princess Peach is kidnapped. But this time he tries his best to stay calm and relax himself to give the bros some tips.
- Toadbert - He uses his knowledge of what he can gather about ancient star history to help the Mario and the Wario bros in their journey. He has the tendency to say, By boogity.
- Bowser - The koopa king is ticked off now that he heard Peach was made off with someone else. He wants her back! Also, he probably wants to Millennium Star, too.
- Bowser Jr. - Bowser Jr. will do anything for his butt-kicking papa! This koopa prince is one tough little rascal!
- Popple - Popple is a wild card in the conflict. He remains neutral, taking no sides. From the Beanbean Kingdom, he rips off other people and tricks them into giving him money.
- Borrible - Borrible is Shamrock's subordinate and partner in the conquest of the Mushroom Kingdom. The two have formed a dynamic duo of doom. He speaks of himself in third-person.
- Shamrock - The main villain of the game. She seeks to use the Millennium Star's good power by means of conquering the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Peach's Castle
- Mushroom Kingdom
- Gritzy Valley
- Ho-Oh Ocean
- Yoshi Island
- Woody Woods
- Chilly Waters
- The Canyon
- The Badlands
- Bowser's Castle
You can encounter up to 46 enemies and battle them in Mario & Luigi: Sibling Rivalry.
Mario and Luigi enemiesEdit
|Koopa Troopa||15||11||20||Mushroom Kingdom|
|Cave Goomba||15||13||7||Mushroom Kingdom Caves|
|Hammer Bro.||30||25||12||Gritzy Valley|
|Mecha-Koopa||60||55||22||Bowser Jr.'s Airship|
|Shy Guy||70||65||32||Woody Woods|
|Monty Mole||85||85||32||Woody Woods|
|Mr. I||80||75||37||Woody Woods|
|Chargin' Chuck||110||110||55||The Canyon|
Wario and Waluigi enemiesEdit
|Elite Koopa Troopa||17||19||25||Mushroom Kingdom|
|Koopa Paratroopa||30||25||12||Mushroom Kingdom|
|Boomerang Bro.||27||22||11||Gritzy Valley|
|Fire Snake||25||20||10||Gritzy Valley|
|Piranha Plant||35||30||15||Gritzy Valley|
|Bob-Omb||67||62||31||Bowser Jr.'s Airship|
|Ice Bro||75||70||35||Chilly Waters|
King Frosty's Castle
|Mr. Blizzard||80||80||40||Chilly Waters|
|Buzzy Beetle||85||85||42||Chilly Waters|
|Spike Top||85||85||42||Chilly Waters|
King Frosty's Castle
|Chain Chomp||120||120||60||The Canyon|
|Fire Bro.||130||130||65||The Badlands|
|Bullet Bill||150||150||75||Bowser's Castle|
|Dry Bones||145||145||100||Bowser's Castle|
|Wario & Waluigi*||Wario - 15|
Waluigi - 30
|Iggy Koopa**||120||100||50||Mushroom Kingdom|
|Roy Koopa**||300||250||125||The Pyramid|
|Borrible***||HoverCraft - 190|
Borrible - 295
|Wendy O. Koopa**||400||350||175||Yoshi Island|
|Bowser Jr.*||500||450||225||Bowser Jr.'s Airship|
|Larry Koopa***||600||600||300||Woody Woods|
|Petey Piranha**||670||700||300||Chilly Waters|
|Ludwig von Koopa||800||800||400||Chilly Waters|
|King Frosty***||Staff - 700|
King Frosty - 1200
|1500||400||King Frosty's Castle|
|Lemmy Koopa*||900||900||450||The Canyon|
|Lakithunder***||Cloud - 1500|
Lakithunder - 1000
|Popple (second time)***||1980||2000||500||The Badlands|
|Kamek and Kammy Koopa***||Kamek - 1500|
Kammy - 1450
|Morton Koopa Jr.***||900||900||450||Bowser's Castle|
|Bowser Jr. and Bowser***||Bowser Jr. - 2000|
Bowser - 2500 (second time)
|Corrupted Millennium Star***||2600||9999||3000||Bowser's Castle|
|Borrible*** (second time)||2900||3000||1500||Peach's Castle|
|Millennium Shamrock***||Millennium Shamrock - 3500|
Crown - 2000
Right Arm - 1200
Left Arm - 1200
Right Leg - 1500
Left Leg - 1500
*Mario and Luigi can only fight. **Wario and Waluigi can only fight. ***All bros must fight.
- This is in fact, yet another Mario & Luigi game with a playable guest star.
- This is also another Mario & Luigi game featuring Shamrock. First was Mario & Luigi: Virtual Quest.