Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario & Luigi: Dream Kings is a RPG game for the 3DS and is the 5th game in the Mario & Luigi series.
Mario and Luigi were dreaming peacefully when a dark spirit called De'Kasam appears and says that he is going to try to destroy the 7 Dream Kings. Mario and Luigi now must try to defend the Dream Kings from De'Kasam.
- The two plumbers decide to go into dreams via Starlow and learn to swap party members. Mario decides to use Peach as the leftover character and they enter Peach's dream.
- EX: Name - Starting HP - Starting Attack - Starting Defense - Info
- Mario - 15 - 7 - 5 - The more offensive starter character and the learner of The Way Of The Tanooki Tail.
- Luigi - 15 - 5 - 7 - The more defensive starter character and the learner of The Way Of The Spark.
- Peach - 16 - 6 - 6 - The balanced starter character and the learner of The Way Of The Vibe.
- Buzzy - 20 - 8 - 6 - A bee that flies around untill you can get him back to the ground. After that, he joins your party. He can use Honeyjitsu to fight foes and has a Dream King in his dream, like Peach.
The leftover people (you can switch the party characters and the leftover characters by using Starlow) Sleep and can interact with puzzles.
- EX: Enemy - Numbers gathered when battle starts - Individual HP - Specialty
- Goomba - 5 - 5 - None
- Goombeanie - 4 - 5 - Cant attack by hammer or ground based Bro Attacks.
- Mite - 3 - 7 - Mites origanate in Ni No Kun and their foot raised at the beginning of his attack depends on who he attacks.
- Buggi - 7 - 3 - Buggi are bugs that split their pepole into two groups for each character.
- Beezo - 6 - 8 - Beezo fly around and can be blown away by tapping on the leftover character's nose.
- Sweeterpiller - 2 - 13 - Sweeterpillers are like small tanks when first entering Honeycomb Hive, but later on, even these guys can be defeted with one stomp.
- Daydream Town - A town with no enemies and 2 shops.
- Pixel Plains - The tutorial for enemies begins at the entrance.
- Honeycomb Hive - The first dungeon in the game.
- Wuhu Tree - A giant tree that has Apricadabra, the first Dream King.