Mario: Majora's Mask is an action-adventure game released for the Wii U that is similar to The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask. It has the same gameplay and engine as Majora's Mask, except there are new items. The story is the same, although some parts have been changed. All of the characters have been replaced with Mario themed characters, except Majora.
See The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on Wikipedia for details of story.
All bosses are different from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, here are the bosses below.
1 - Dancing Leader Guy
2 - Evil Ice Boo
3 - The Great Slime Piranha
4 - Mighty Koopa
5 - Bowser
In addition, there are bosses that appear when you play the game after completing it. These include:
1 - Queen Bo-bomb
2 - Altered Bowser
Altered Bowser is a parody of transformations in the Sega game Altered Beast.
Changes to Majora's Mask
- All characters (except Majora) have been replaced with Mario-themed characters
- Voice samples have been replaced
- Some areas have new music
- There is an unlockable Jukebox, including a dubstep remix of the Chase theme.
- New items and power ups have been added
- New code has been written for some areas with lots of enemies
- Sound effects have been replaced.
- Stuff such as trees and caves have been given added Mario themes.
- Some mini games have been replaced with Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, and Mario Bros.
- Most blood has been removed