Mario's Rhythm Heaven (マリオのリズム天国, Mario no Rizumu Tengoku) is a rhythm game for the Wii U, Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS. It is the first Rhythm Heaven game to introduce Mario characters. It is hosted by Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy and Yoshi.
The game involves Mario doing the Night Walk, Luigi sucking up Boos with his Poltergust 3000, Peach and Daisy dancing, Yoshi eating Shy Guys, Donkey Kong smashing barrels, WarioWare-like games, Bowser-bashing, and more!
Some of the games are based off the original Rhythm Heaven games. Barista, Karate Joe and some other characters also make their appearances.
Column 1: Mario Stage
- Mario Golf - This gameplay is similar to Rhythm Heaven Fever 's Hole-in-One. The player must take control of Mario and hit the golf balls while Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are throwing balls at him.
- Luigi's Mansion - To save Mario from King Boo, Luigi must suck up Boos who are attacking him!
Column 2: Peach Stage
- Princess Tap Trial - This gameplay is similar to Rhythm Tengoku 's Tap Trial. The player must take control of Peach and follow Dixie Kong and Tiny Kong's dance steps.
- Princess Pajama Party - This gameplay is similar to Rhythm Heavevn Megamix 's Pajama Party. The player must take control of Peach in her cute sleeveless pajamas and jump and throw pillows with the monkeys.
Column 3: DK Stage
- DK Barrel Bash - The Kremlings are attacking the Kongs with barrels! And DK must smash them out of the way to protect his friends, with Diddy Kong signaling him.
Column 4: Yoshi Stage
- Yoshi's Island - Yoshi is trying to get Baby Mario back home, and has to eat the Shy Guys along the way.
Column 5: Wario Stage
- Wario Bike - While riding his traditional Wario Bike, Wario must avoid obstacles in his way. Jimmy T., Dr. Crygor, Mike, Dribble and Spitz make their appearances in this game.
- Waluigi Pinball - Waluigi is playing his pinball game, but gets trapped in it accidentally, and now, must hit the pinball out of his way while attempting to escape. 9-Volt and 18-Volt make their appearances in this game.
- Mona Pizza Delivery - Mona must deliver the pizzas to every house she passes through. Kat, Ana, Ashley and Penny Crygor make their appearances in this game.
Column 6: Bowser Stage
- Bowser's Exhibition Match - This gameplay is similar to Rhythm Heaven Fever 's Exhibition Match. It is Bowser's face-off against Peach in a baseball match. In order to win, Bowser must hit the balls Peach throws at him. Bowser Jr. makes his appearance in this game.
- Bowser's Castle - Oh no! Princess Peach is kidnapped by the evil King of Koopas! Take control of Mario and fight Bowser to save the Princess! Again, Bowser Jr. makes his appearance in this game.
Column 7: Rhythm Heaven Stage
- Built to Scale - The gameplay is very similar to Rhythm Heaven Fever's Built to Scale. In a factory, you must move and assemble the widgets.
- Samurai Slice - The gameplay is very similar to Rhythm Heaven Fever's Samurai Slice. As the Wandering Samurai, you must slice each and every one of the evil spirits.
- Cheer Readers - The gameplay is very similar to Rhythm Heaven Fever's Cheer Readers. You play as the last of the 12 bespectacled cheerleaders.
- Karate Man - The gameplay is very similar to Rhythm Heaven Fever's Karate Man. As Karate Joe, you must hit pots, barrels, rocks and light bulbs thrown to you with your fists. The song played during the game is Lonely Storm.
- Mario's Night Walk - The gameplay is very similar to Rhythm Heaven Fever's Night Walk. Mario jumps on Rhythm Boxes using his traditional Mario Jump while he makes his way home at night. Luigi, Peach, Daisy and Yoshi can be seen following him. The song played during the game is Dreams of Our Generation.
Column 8: Fire Stage
- Princess Tap Trial 2 - This gameplay is similar to Rhythm Tengoku 's Tap Trial 2. Daisy now takes Peach's place.
Column 9: Thunder Stage
Column 10: Final Stage
- Mario Bros. - The game involves Mario and Luigi eliminating as many enemies as they can. In this game, the player controls both Mario and Luigi.
- WarioWare - This the remix of all the endless minigames. A classic WarioWare elevator background is shown at the beginning of the game and the door opens, starting the remix. Just like the classical WarioWare games, the player has only 4 lives, displayed by 4 Wario Garlics. Each time the player loses a life, a Wario Garlic will disappear. If the player loses all 4 lives, the WarioWare elevator door closes, and the game ends.
Fun fact: The creators of Rhythm Heaven games also create the WarioWare games.
- Mario and Luigi - Player 1 takes control of Mario while Player 2 takes control of Luigi.
- Princess Tap Dance - Same as the main game, except in 2-Player Mode. Player 1 takes control of Peach while Player 2 takes control of Daisy.
- Karate Man - The gameplay is very similar to Rhythm Heaven Fever's 2-player version of Karate Man. As the two copies of Karate Joe, the players must hit pots, barrels, rocks and light bulbs thrown to you with your fists. Like the single player version, the song played during the game is Lonely Storm.
More coming soon...