|Single Player, Multiplayer|
|Media Included||Future Nintendo Disc|
The game features many minigames, which can be divided into three categories: Jumbo Games, Minigames, and Microgames. As the name suggests, jumbo games are the largest and microgames are the smallest. A boss mode is also present where the players battle a boss from the Mario series. There will also be sixteen total playable characters divided into four classes. Items are utilized in the minigames to a differing level of effect. Awards called Minigame Points are introduced which are awarded when a minigame is completed. They can be spent at the shop.
- Jumbo Games: These usually have the most complex gameplay and are longer than the others.
- Minigames: These are usually short and quick to play, with gameplay that isn't too complex.
- Microgames: These are the shortest. They usually are very easy to play.
- Boss Games: These involve the player battling a boss from the series. These are usually 4-player co-op.
- Shopping: The player can buy items from the game with Minigame Points.
- 1 vs. 3: One player faces the other three in whatever competition the minigame involves.
- 2 vs. 2: Two teams of two battle in the minigame.
- 4 co-op: All four players must work together to accomplish the task.
- Free-for-all: There are no teams. All players are on their own.
- All Around: Characters that have average stats in everything.
- Speedy: Characters that are fast but have low power and agility.
- Powerful: Characters that are very powerful but have low agility and speed.
- Agile: Characters that can make quick movements but have low speed and power.
|Name||Picture||Type||How to Unlock|
In The Nick of Mario: In this minigame, you reach Mario's hat and give it to him. The last one who catches it loses. Time limit is 50 seconds Make A Sandwich: In this minigame, You help the Player make a sandwich. Time limit is 500 seconds.
Mario Bus: There are Mario buses. get in before you're late! Time limit is 5 seconds. Car Ride: Reach the finish before anyone else does!