Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Luigi is a game starring Luigi, only very few mentions of Mario. It was released for the Wii U and 3DS on June 2, 2014.
Luigi is tired of being a second banana to Mario, and decides to set out on his own to save Princess Daisy from the evil clutches of Tatanga. However, no help from Mario what so ever, but instead from Starlow.
Waluigi does the same, but however, decides to help Luigi instead of fight with him.
- Luigi (Playable)
- Waluigi (Playable)
- Princess Daisy (Unlockable)
- Tatanga (Unplayable)
- Starlow (Partner)
- Galoomba (Called Grumbas in the manual)
- Bombshell Koopa (Called Fused Koopas in the manual)
- Bandit (Called Ambush Guys in the manual)
- Piranha Plant
- This is the first game with a option to turn Starlow off.
- This is also the first game to feature Tatanga in 25 years.
- This is the second Mario game where Lakitus don't drop Spinies. (The first being Yoshi's Story)