Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Strife.
Luigi is Mario's brother and he is often known as the second or the "shadow" of his brother. But when Luigi joins the Strife, no one can stop him! He did some stranger appearances and one of this is his alternative costume: Mr. L!
Changes between Super Smash Bros. Omega
- Luigi's first jump is higher.
- Luigi's Fireball is faster.
- Green Missile now doesn't have to been charged.
- However, his first jump is slower.
Standard Special: Luigi shoots a green fireball which flies and inflicts 6% of damage.
Side Special: Green Missile: Luigi jumps forward inflicting 12% of damage. He has the 12.5% of probability to use an "Explosive Green Missile" which launches Luigi so far an inflicts 27% of damage.
Up Special: Super Jump Punch. Luigi punches while jumping and inflicts only 1% of damage... if he touches the opponents when he has already jumped! If Luigi punches the opponent when he is on the ground, he will inflict 25% of damage.
Down Special: Luigi Cyclone. Luigi spins inflicting about 12% of damage.
Final Smash: Poltergust 5000. Luigi sucks the opponents inflicting 35% of damage.
Strife Smash: Luigi Finale. Luigi Finale works just like Mario's one.
- Do a Classic Mode with Mario
- Throw the Sandbag for 750 mt. in the Home-Run Contest.
- Have him join in the Story Mode.
- Unlike many other alternative costumes, Mr. L hasn't any difference with Luigi.