Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Luigi's Mansion: Queen Boo (or Luigi's Mansion 4: Queen Boo) is a 2015 game for the Wii. it will have new mansions with new portrait ghosts.
When King Boo explains to his boos that he taking a break on turning Mario into a portrait and trying to destroy Luigi, his wife Queen Boo gets upset and tells him "I'll destroy Luigi and turn Mario into a portrait for you dear" then she leaves and releases E. Gadd's new portrait ghosts causing E. Gadd to wake up and call Luigi and teleports him and Polterpup to his lab and the quest to rescue his brother and defeat Queen Boo.
A - Use Pollergust 100000
B - Use Fire/Water/Ice
1 or 2 - Use Game Boy SP
- Juliet, the two faced-girl
- Romeo, the lonely boy
- Tyblat, the love hating boy (area boss for Gloomy Mansion)
- Olivia, the cheerful cheerleader
- Gramps, the elderly explorer
- Fifi Frou Mu, the french beauty
- Mrs. Loula, the gluttoness
- Creepy, the hungry fat cat
- Poofadora, the shadow of doubt (area boss for Haunted Towers)
- Tiff, the beauty queen
- Shames, the troublesome gentleman
- Louis, the smart brat
- Jeanie Greenie, the gardener
- Simon and Donald, the twin brothers
- Netellia, the mirror gazing girl
- Harold, Charles, and Elisabeth, the trio (area bosses for Secret Mine)
- Aunt Gladys, the cook
- The Romanos, the musical family
- Nicholas, the overweighted boy
- Kevin, the big fat kahuna
- Jessa, the cow wrangler
- Claudia, the beautiful artist
- King Boo, the king of boos
- Specter Mario, the darkness of Mario (final boss)