Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Media Included||Wii U Disc|
As mentioned earlier, this game is a prequel to Luigi's Mansion. Luigi's Land takes place soon after the events of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. The Yoshis are enjoying a sunny day with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Then, Prince Boo suddenly appears, grabs Baby Mario, and teleports to a large Ghost House. At this, Baby Luigi cries; so the Yoshis decide to help him get his brother back. When they reach the Ghost House, they find Young Professor E. Gadd, who says that he has not studied ghosts, but gives them the Poltergust 2000, which he invented to do the cleaning in his lab in Thwomp Volcano. He says it could be useful, as it can "suck up anything you can think of!"
- Baby Luigi
- Green Yoshi (first level of each floor)
- Red Yoshi (second level of each floor)
- Blue Yoshi (third level of each floor)
- Pink Yoshi (fourth level of each floor)
- Yellow Yoshi (fifth level of each floor-mid boss)
- Light Blue Yoshi (sixth level of each floor)
- Purple Yoshi (seventh level of each floor)
- Orange Yoshi (eighth level of each floor)
- Brown Yoshi (ninth level of each floor)
- Black Yoshi (tenth level of each floor-boss)
- White Yoshi (secret level of each floor)
- Baby Mario
- Young Professor E. Gadd