Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Lucario Aurasphere: Ace Attorney|
The game features 13 Episodes, significantly more than the Phoenix Wright Games, however this coencides with the number of Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Champion in Pokemon. All main characters from the Phoenix Wright series are represented by their Pokemon equivalents with various other Pokemon representing the Witnesses & Accused.
Lucario Aurasphere, fresh out of the Pokemon University for Law as a Defending Lawyer. Has met up with his old mentor during his youth, Sir Gallade a noble lord among the Pokemon Realm and highly respected Defendant. In Lucario's first case, he finds himself defending the sunny Sunflora who has been accused of ending the life of the one time gang member, Magmar. Will this be a bright start for Lucario or will it burn him up?
- Sunflora (Accused)
With the help of his mentor, Sir Gallade. Lucario and Gallade encounter a formidable prosecutor in this case of love, betrayal and a wandering bubble. It seems that this tale has pulled Sir Gallade into the mix as he becomes a witness to the crime committed.
- Gurdurr (Accused)
Sir Gallade has been kidnapped, the kidnapper under the guise of the name, Mr. L has told Lucario that he must win the next trial or Sir Gallade will die. In a twisted turn of events, Lucario's friend, Roselia has gotten caught up in this twisted story of a Bridge, a Drill and a whole lot of Tentacool.
- Roselia (Accused)
- Tentacool x5
A Double Murder and a double accusation, twin brothers, Plusle and Minun plead for Lucario to help them in this case of a downtown shooting gone horribly wrong, but watch out otherwise the barrel will be pointing at Lucario's head next.
- Plusle (Accused)
- Minun (Accused)
An new face, the prosecutor, Godoton has issued Lucario to a duel only for them to discover the body of one of the three Hits. When Lucario is put on the stand, a new face shows up from Lucario's past to help him out, can this mystery defendant help solve the mystery?
- Hitmonchan (Accused)
- Hitmontop (Accused)
In a tale, straight out of a book, three murders and the cards all point to the Fairy-Type, Azumarill but the delicate appearance of the witnesses hides a dark secret and a conveluted plot within the Fairy High Council, what will Lucario uncover in this burrow of mysteries?
- Azumarill (Accused)
A Desert Shooting, a mysterious letter to an assassin. Only one witness, or were there? The mirages of the desert tell a different tale where those who live the harsh lands watch in fear.
- Maractus (Accused)
The lettered assasin has struck again, this time in the heart of Pokecity, a sniper on the rooftops but with so many witnesses its going to be a real challenge to Lucario to decipher the truth in all these witnesses, but someone is hiding out and not showing up, who could it be?
- Frogadier (Accused)
Just how far back does the lettered assassin go? A dead body found stabbed in the back with the lettered assassin's letter on it opens up a missing person report from nearly 5 decades ago. Can Lucario crack the case with witnesses whose memory has not aged well?
- Abomasnow (Accused)
Found dead in his chair, Sir Gallade has been killed by the lettered assasin, but this time they've shown they are the same Mr. L from Sir Gallade's kidnapping. It's up to Lucario to solve this case by himself but when the witnesses start showing a trend, the task is shown to be much more difficult than it seems.
- Luxray (Accused)
Going up against his oldest rival, Mienshao, Lucario is still broken from Gallade's death but can he muster the courage to face a bizarre murder in the night of the carnival.
- Lickilicky (Accused)
- Mr. Mime
When the head of the Pokecity News Editorial had been killed at his desk, the Pokemon pointed fingers left, right and center. With every witness comes another accused, can Lucario solve which Pokemon was the killer in an ocean of accused?
(Note: All Witnesses in this Turnabout are accused)
In a final fight between Lucario and the King of the Prosecutors, the legends descend to give their testimonies in the greatest legal battle in Lucario's life. With Mienshao on the table there is a liar among these giants who hides the truth and the secrets to this ultimate trial.
- Mienshao (Accused)
- Lucario Aurasphere - A Rookie Defence Attorney who is the main playable character for the game.
- Sir Gallade - Lucario's mentor and helpful guide for early trials in the game, he assists Lucario through his mind mapping ability, he is killed in Turnabout Light.
- Lady Kirlia - Sir Gallade's daughter and aspiring student, she hopes to become a Defence Attorney like her father, in the later half of the game (Turnabout Light onwards) she fufills the same role in the courtroom as Sir Gallade, albeit is less serious than her father.
- Linoone Payne - One of Lucario's first prosecutor competitors, Linoone Payne is nicknamed, the hidden machine due to his aggressive tactics and sometimes weak arguements.
- Godoton - This explosive prosecutor is a friend and rival of Lucario, a bit full of himself and also hyperactive, Godoton is an excellent sport sometimes offering to help Lucario through a cross-analysis, he does toy with Lucario at times however.
- Klavier Exploud - The main vocalist for the band, Hyper Voice. He is an extremely vocal prosecutor who despises people speaking quietly, he does however have a calm attitude about him when not enraged, making him an unpredictable character.
- Talonflame Blackquill - This once criminal prosecutor was brought out of jail due to the absence of prosecutors during the two trials he serves as main prosecutor in. He is extremely harsh and condescending and is occassionally seen with his flock of Fletchinder brothers who see him as an idol.
- Mienshao Edgeworth - One of Lucario's oldest friends and awe-inspiring rival. Mienshao is a strict and intimidating prosecutor with a cold nature about him, he is especially ruthless to Lucario, likely testing him.
- Gabite Von Karma - The daughter of the great prosecutor, Garchomp Von Karma, she was raised by him to become a vicious and relentless prosecutor, she however is a bit emotional and is often known to use her Dragon attacks in a fit of rage.
- Garchomp Von Karma - The proclaimed, King of the Prosecutors, this behemoth of a prosecutor is the dominating force behind the final trial and is a force to be reckoned with, he stops at nothing to get his way and will even go to the point of threatening the defendant to give up.
Other Major Characters
- Metarudge - The presiding judge over all of Lucario's Trials.
- Detective Smeargle - This private eye, often helps and hinders Lucario's progress in a case, he is a bit clumsy as well as being slightly dim witted.