Locky's Umbrellaverse is a series of Umbrella games created by the user Locky from 2012 to 2014. It includes the Locky's Game Land and Extreme Fighters plus other umbrellas games that aren't part of that series.
List of Umbrellas
Locky's Game Land series
- Locky's Game Land (2012) - Inspired by MGC (t∣b∣c)'s Awesome Cross, Locky decided to try his version of MGC's Awesome Cross. It is a 2D platformer. Despite users liking it, Locky considers it the worst umbrella that he ever made.
- Locky's Game Land 2: Land Crashers (2013) - Inspired by The Behemoth's Castle Crushers and Sorastitch (t∣b∣c)'s Fighters of Lapis Series, Land Crushers is a beat-'em-up unlike the predecessor that is a platformer. Despite being better as the first one, Locky doesn't considers it a good umbrella.
- Locky's Game Land 3: The Racing of the Century (2013) - The last of the franchise. Begun as a fightning game and then it turned into a racing game. It features more characters than the previous installments and it is a decent game compared to the previous ones.
Extreme Fighters series
- Extreme Fighters (2013) - Made when Locky returned from his ban. It is based more on the Fighters of Lapis series. It was going to use sprites instead of characters' artwork. Recieved well by users, but the creator doesn't like much of it.
- Extreme Fighters 2: Modern Warfare (2013) - Originally going to be called "Wasteland", it features more obscure characters than most of umbrellas. Considered to be better than the first one.
- Extreme Fighters: Tag Team (2014) - The upcoming reboot of the first installment.
- School Mind (2012) - Deleted due poor quality. Most of the ideas for it were re-used for Locky's Game Land.
- Pinkie Heroines (2013) - Deleted due author's request. It was going to be a baby waffle using only female characters.
- Locky's Game Land 4 (2013?) - Canceled due the lack of the author's interest in the series. It had a working subtitle of "Linked Minds" and was going to be made using people's suggestions.
- Locky's Game Kart (2013?) - Canceled due the lack of the author's interest in the series. It was giong to be a racing spin-off to iOS systems.
- Act Zero (2014) - Deleted due author's request. It was going to be a baby waffle only using robots and a prequel to Locky's also canceled fanfic series Operation Xover.
- Super Mario Silver Spurs series: Locky has been working on the series along MGX since the second installment of the series.
- Couy's Game World: A ripoff created by an infamous troll.
- The Mysterious Five Project: A collab between five users to make an umbrella game. Locky is one of them.
Like many umbrellas, the Locky's Umbrellaverse features a giant list of characters, but most of them only appear in one game or two.
- LKY-001 - Appeared in Locky's Game Land 2: Land Crashers. It is a shapeshifitng robot.
- Mayor of Locky's Game Land - Appeared in Locky's Game Land 2: Land Crashers, it is the main villian.
- Locky - Appeared in Locky's Game Land 2: Land Crashers, as an author-insert.
- Lexi - Appeared in Locky's Game Land 3: Racing of the Century, the gender-swapped version of Locky.