Link is a playable veteran in Super Smash Bros. Over. He plays nearly indentically to previous installments.
A small whirlwind appears on the field, and Link comes out of it. He then equips his weapons.
|Move Name||Move Type||Description|
|Hero's Bow||Neutral||Link shoots an arrow out of his bow. This can be charged for more speed.|
|Gale Boomerang||Side||Link throws a boomerang tornado, which curves back to him.|
|Spin Attack||Up||Link spins his sword around him, propelling him through the air. This can be used on the ground as well.|
|Bomb||Down||Link takes a bomb out and can throw it at others. If he holds it for too long, it will damage Link himself.|
|Triforce Slash||Final Smash||Link slashes in front of him in an attempt to trap his opponents. If he succeeds, he repeatedly slashes them and finishes them with a final slash, launching the person a far distance.|
- Swings the Master Sword twice before sething it.
- Link tosses his sword in the air and catches it.
- Link goes into a crane stance.
- Link takes a battle ready stance.
- Link looks behind himself.
- Link slashes his sword around and let's out a yell.
- Link swings the Master Sword around 3 times and looks to his right.
- Swipes the Master Sword and sheathes it.
- A red colored Link
- A blue colored Link
- A purple colored Link
- A gold colored Link
- A dark Link
- A costume similar to the Diety Mask
- A polka dotted Link