Lemmykoopa24: A Hero's Journey is a Platformer for the Wii and the first installment in the Lemmykoopa24 Series. It is Lemmykoopa24's first solo game and is one of the best. This is also the first appearance of Austin the Wiggler.
Lemmykoopa24 is inside his cottage and is tired of not being able to use magic since Bowser stole the diamond from the head of the staff. He decided to go find it and steal it back from Bowser. Then Lemmykoopa24's best friend, Austin the Wiggler, bursts in the house and he had a map in his mouth. Lemmykoopa24 asks him what that map was for and Austin told him it was a map of the Mushroom Kingdom. Austin said he could keep it if he could tag along in the adventure. Lemmykoopa24 agreed and the two set off on the journey of their lives...
|Boss||Lemmy Koopa||Wendy O. Koopa||Roy Koopa||Iggy Koopa||Morton Koopa Jr.||Larry Koopa||Ludwig von Koopa||Bowser|
Gameplay & Controls
The gameplay works like the NSMB series, but it stars Lemmykoopa24 instead of Mario. You collect power-ups to gain new abilities. However, if an enemy attacks you, you will lose 1 point of health. Lemmykoopa24's health points will be restored per completion of a level, he will always have 5 health points. You hold the Wii Remote sideways for the game.
Control Pad: Walk, Run, Crouch
2 Button: Jump, Fly if you have the Crimson Wings
1 Button: Activate power-up ability, run.
- Cyan Shroom: Restores 1 point of health.
- Crimson Wings: Lets you fly as long as you want.
- Icy Shell: Lets you hide from damage and freeze enemies.
- Warrior Suit: Lets you jump twice as high and throw spears.
- Austin Whistle: Lets you ride Austin. He can run faster, jump higher, and breath fire.
- Lemmykoopa24's other best friend, Brandon the Magikoopa, was originally going to be in the game. But was dropped for unknown reasons.