Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Leaf Vs. Star is a Rhythm game for the Nintendo Wii being made by Lemmykoopa24 (t∣b∣c). It features American artists, along with Canadian "Counterparts" as they compete for the BCFM (Best Country For Music Award).
Gameplay & Controls
The gameplay is quite simple to RockBand, but you use a Mic, Guitar, Piano, or DJ Turntables depending on who you use. At the start of the game, you pick which country you use. You will use the artists from that country. Your opponent will play a song first and when they're finished, you have to play a song and do better than your opponent.
- Sing into Mic - Sing
- Use Guitar Controls - Play Guitar
- Press Piano keys - Play Piano/Keyboard
- Use DJ Turntable Controls - Use the DJ Turntables.
American - Canadian
- Bruno Mars - JRDN
- Owl City - deadmau5
- Eminem - Classified
- Green Day - Simple Plan
- Taylor Swift - Molly Thomason
- Kanye West - K'naan
- Katy Perry - Alyssa Reid
- Usher - Shawn Desman
- Chris Brown - Danny Fernandes
- The Killers - Nickelback
- Black Eyed Peas - These Kids Wear Crowns
- OneRepublic - Hedley
- LMFAO - Dragonette
- Adam Lambert - Brock Zanrosso
- Jason Derulo - Karl Wolf
- Lil' Wayne - Kardinal Offishal
- Alecia Keys - Carly Rae Jepsen
All artists can have up to 3 songs available.
- I Don't Care
- Talking To The Moon
- Like Magic
- The Lazy Song
- U Can Have It All
- Ghosts N Stuff
- Alligator Sky
- For Lack Of A Better Name
- Hot Air Balloon
- Britain was originally going to be included, but there weren't enough artists from Britain.