Koopaling RPG: The Doom Crystal is a game by Spritez Inc. please do not edit unless you are on the permission list.
|Koopaling RPG: The Doom Crystal|
|January 1st, 2011|
|Media Included||Wii Disc|
Peace reigns throughout the Mushroom Kingdom, the Koopas have been banished to Dark Land for several years. Mario has married Peach and now they co-rule the kingdom.
Meanwhile in Dark Land, behind closed doors, the Koopalings are plotting revenge. They found out about the ultimate power source, The Doom Crystal, It was locked away in a secret underground tomb for fear it would fall into the wrong hands. The Koopalings now set of in search of the eight keys to the tomb. The keys of legend...
After a long trek through the Mushroom Kingdom, the Koopalings head towards the last key, Peach's crown. They kidnap the princess and Mario gives chase as they arrive at the tomb. They open the seal and just before they get the crystal, Mario jumps in and they battle, there are differant endings depending on who wins the battle.
- If the Koopalings win, Mario is defeated and the Koopalings use the power of the crystal to take over the kingdom.
- If Mario wins, the Koopalings are knocke out and Mario reseals the tomb and banishes the Koopalings to Dark Land once more.
- Larry Koopa, fast and agile, Larry is one of the weakest characters, he can summon Pirahna Plants.
- Morton Koopa, the second slowest, Morton uses powerful fire attacks, and can shake the ground.
- Wendy Koopa, the third slowest, Wendy uses candy rings to attack.
- Iggy Koopa, the weakest, Iggy can grow to immense proportions for a brief time and jump very high.
- Roy Koopa, the strongest Koopa, Roy can shake the ground.
- Lemmy Koopa, the fastest character, Lemmy can use his balls to attack, and can freeze enemies.
- Ludwig Koopa, the slowest and worst jumper in the game, Ludwig can shake the ground like Morton and Roy, but can also breath fire.
- Galahad Koopa, the hardest to control, he can shake the ground, use fireballs, and can throw enemies.
- Bowser Jr., one of the fastest characters in the game, he can become Shadow Mario.
- Shadow Mario, Bowser Jr.'s alternate form, he is very fast and can paint portals through walls.
- Swing Wii Remote + Any button on Wii Remote: Use Wand to attack, different buttons use different attacks.
- Z Button (On Nunchuck): Jump
- C Button (On Nunchuck): Shell Slide
- Control Stick (On Nunchuck) Walk/Run
- +/- Buttons (On Wii Remote): Pause