Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Koopa Shells are the turtle shells worn by Koopa Troopas. They are known of their colored carapace with hexagon-shaped scales, beige-yellow plastron with stripes and the white rounding. They can be used as weapon and have special effects depending on the color. They are precious items for Koopas. A Shell-less Koopa is also known as a Beach Koopa. In New Super Mario Bros. 2 if you were to touch a gold ring a Koopa Shell would become a Gold Koopa Shell.
List of different Koopa Shells
- Green Shell - It just bounces off and off. Nothing special.
- Red Shell - Famous because of a special homing effect.
- Blue Shell - This item can be used as a Power-Up for Mario.
- Paratroopa Shell - Like the Blue Shell, it can be used as a Power-Up for Mario.
- King Koopa Shell- Causes more damage than a regular shell.
- Ice Shell - Anyone who touches this will leave it frozen...
- Gold Shell - Can hit three players before breaking in Mario Kart.
- Silver Shell - Can hit all the rivals that are ahead of than the user in Mario Kart.
- Yellow Shell - It's so heavy... it will hurt a lot!
- Orange Shell - No shell is as fast as this one!
- Limegreen Shell - Victims can never escape this hopping, avoiding and jumping shell (until it's stomped)!
- Spring Shell - This Shell can make jumps with a spring.
- Black Shell - Explosive when come into contact with rival racers in Mario Kart.
- Spiny Shell - Originally of Spinies. Could hit hard!
- Blue Spiny Shell - The only winged Spiny Shell... and most dangerous of all.
- Lakitu Shell - Originally of Lakitus. It's said to hold a lot of Spiny Eggs.
- Magma Shell - Similar to the Blue Shell in that it can be used as a power-up, but a trail of flames follows him if he dashes. He can also swim in lava.
- Buzzy Beetle Shell - Originally of Buzzy Beetles. A very big shell for a mysterious character.
- Navy Buzzy Beetle Shell - Said to be Fire-proof.
- Crimson Buzzy Beetle Shell - Said to be Ice-proof.
- Hammer Bro. Shell - Said to have a stock on Hammers.
- Boomerang Bro. Shell - Said to have a stock on boomerangs.
- Fire Bro. Shell - Said to have a stock on fireballs.
- Ice Bro. Shell - Said to have a stock on ice balls.
A wide variety of Koopa Shells will appear in this game as a category of items.
|Mario | Luigi | Yoshi | Birdo | Wario | Princess Peach | Toad | Bowser | Mii | Donkey Kong | Geno|
|Waluigi | Yoshetta | Yoshelly | Boom Boom | Pom Pom | Mallow | Princess Daisy | Baby Mario | Baby Luigi | Dry Bones | Bowser Jr. | Hammer Bro. | Pianta | Noki | Petey Piranha | King Boo | Diddy Kong | Funky Kong | Rosalina | R.O.B. | Koopa Kid|
|Larry Koopa | Morton Koopa Jr. | Wendy O. Koopa | Iggy Koopa | Roy Koopa | Lemmy Koopa | Ludwig von Koopa | Dixie Kong | Candy Kong | Honey Queen | NES Mario | NES Luigi | Tumble | Shroob | Dolly P. Koopa | Lavora | Alex Ember Koopa | Tim J. Koopa | Risen Koopa|
|Item Box | Mushroom | Fire Flower | Ice Flower | Bomb-Omb | Green Shell | Red Koopa Shell | Blue Koopa Shell | Super Star | Boo | Gold Mushroom | Blooper | Boomerang | Lightning | Super Leaf | Lucky 7 | Chain Chomp | Banana | Triple Banana | Yoshi Egg | Luma | Star Bit | Bullet Bill | Hammer|
|Wiggler | Blargg | Dino Piranha|