Koopa Shells are the turtle shells worn by Koopa Troopas. They are known of their colored carapace with hexagon-shaped scales, beige-yellow plastron with stripes and the white rounding. They can be used as weapon and have special effects depending on the color. They are precious items for Koopas. A Shell-less Koopa is also known as a Beach Koopa. In New Super Mario Bros. 2 if you were to touch a gold ring a Koopa Shell would become a Gold Koopa Shell.
List of different Koopa Shells
- Green Shell - It just bounces off and off. Nothing special.
- Red Shell - Famous because of a special homing effect.
- Blue Shell - This item can be used as a Power-Up for Mario.
- Paratroopa Shell - Like the Blue Shell, it can be used as a Power-Up for Mario.
- King Koopa Shell- Causes more damage than a regular shell.
- Ice Shell - Anyone who touches this will leave it frozen...
- Gold Shell - Can hit three players before breaking in Mario Kart.
- Silver Shell - Can hit all the rivals that are ahead of than the user in Mario Kart.
- Yellow Shell - It's so heavy... it will hurt a lot!
- Orange Shell - No shell is as fast as this one!
- Limegreen Shell - Victims can never escape this hopping, avoiding and jumping shell (until it's stomped)!
- Spring Shell - This Shell can make jumps with a spring.
- Black Shell - Explosive when come into contact with rival racers in Mario Kart.
- Spiny Shell - Originally of Spinies. Could hit hard!
- Blue Spiny Shell - The only winged Spiny Shell... and most dangerous of all.
- Lakitu Shell - Originally of Lakitus. It's said to hold a lot of Spiny Eggs.
- Buzzy Beetle Shell - Originally of Buzzy Beetles. A very big shell for a mysterious character.
- Navy Buzzy Beetle Shell - Said to be Fire-proof.
- Crimson Buzzy Beetle Shell - Said to be Ice-proof.
- Hammer Bro. Shell - Said to have a stock on Hammers.
- Boomerang Bro. Shell - Said to have a stock on boomerangs.
- Fire Bro. Shell - Said to have a stock on fireballs.
- Ice Bro. Shell - Said to have a stock on ice balls.
A wide variety of Koopa Shells will appear in this game as a category of items.
|Mario | Luigi | Yoshi | Birdo | Wario | Princess Peach | Toad | Bowser | Mii | Donkey Kong | Geno|
|Waluigi | Yoshetta | Yoshelly | Boom Boom | Pom Pom | Mallow | Princess Daisy | Baby Mario | Baby Luigi | Dry Bones | Bowser Jr. | Hammer Bro. | Pianta | Noki | Petey Piranha | King Boo | Diddy Kong | Funky Kong | Rosalina | R.O.B. | Koopa Kid|
|Larry Koopa | Morton Koopa Jr. | Wendy O. Koopa | Iggy Koopa | Roy Koopa | Lemmy Koopa | Ludwig von Koopa | Dixie Kong | Candy Kong | Honey Queen | NES Mario | NES Luigi | Tumble | Shroob | Dolly P. Koopa | Lavora | Alex Ember Koopa | Tim J. Koopa | Risen Koopa|
|Item Box | Mushroom | Fire Flower | Ice Flower | Bomb-Omb | Green Shell | Red Koopa Shell | Blue Koopa Shell | Super Star | Boo | Gold Mushroom | Blooper | Boomerang | Lightning | Super Leaf | Lucky 7 | Chain Chomp | Banana | Triple Banana | Yoshi Egg | Luma | Star Bit | Bullet Bill | Hammer|
|Wiggler | Blargg | Dino Piranha|