Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game plays similarly to the Smash games, but there are differences. All move types from Brawl return plus some new ones, like Backwards Smash and Aerial Smash.
|Stage||Size||Game Origin||Home Stage For||Description|
|Bowser's Castle||Large||Super Mario Bros||Bowser||The classical Bowser's Castle is a great place to do your fighting! There are many traps placed onto the stage, but you can expect that from any Bowser's Castle, right?|
|Koopa Beach||Small||Super Mario Kart||Koopa Troopa||Koopa Beach is now a fighting course! Crabs will occasionally come up and attack the player, but they can be defeated easily. Water will rise sometimes and attempt to drown you, so stay up on dry land!|
|Bowser Land||Large||Mario Party 2||Koopa Kid||This Party Board is now a fighting course! A parade will eventually come and attempt to run over you and the others, so you need to get onto a flying platform to dodge them.|
|Junior's Playroom||Small||Super Mario Sluggers||Bowser Jr.||Junior's playroom is a battle stage? Many bob-ombs will fly in and try to hurt you, but you can throw them to your opponents for damage. Be careful of wet, hot paint that sometimes drops into the room!|
|Castle #3||Medium||Super Mario World||Kamek||The course actually is on auto-scroll, and you have to jump over harmful lava pits along the way! Magikoopas may turn floating blocks into enemies, like goombas. Watch out!|
|Larry's Chillton Hotel||Small||Hotel Mario||Larry||
"Did you bring a light? No."
This classical hotel from Hotel Mario returns, and you have to light up the hotel with fire so you can see inside it. Be careful of the Larry from HM, because he can eat you if you get into an elevator with him!
|Cheese Land||Medium||Mario Kart: SC||Morton||Morton is more than happy to make this place his brawl-land. Walking cheese is an obstacle, although they can be used as platforms. Watch out for gooey, hot cheese!|
|Diamond City||Large||WarioWare||Wendy||Diamond City makes a return as Wendy now has control over it. Cars will zoom by and cause lots of damage to the players that get hit by them. Sometimes you have to play a random minigames, noting that WarioWare Inc. is part of the city.|
|Iggy's Airship||Large||Super Mario Bros. 3||Iggy||Iggy's Airship is full of many bob-ombs, flamethrowers, and roto-discs! Watch out for occasional Rocky Wrenches that will throw wrenches for no reason at you!|
|Bully's Lair||Medium||N/A||Roy||Roy has his own little battle arena! There are many bombs that drop onto the field, and they will deal big damage to those that get hit by the explosions.|
|High-Ate Regency Hotel||Small||Hotel Mario||Lemmy||Lemmy has a hotel, too! High in the sky, traitor koopas and goombas come down and battle you furiously! What meanies! Sometimes, Mario will appear and try to blow you off the stage, bap his nose to make him go away!|
|Fantendo||Small||Fantendoverse||Ludwig||Fantendo? There are four arenas of Fantendo: The main page, which you must climb, the chat room, which you must avoid spam messages, the forums, in which you must battle each other out, and Fandro's page, which you must avoid Fandro's attacks! The mouse will attempt to attack you at all times.|
|Badlands||Large||New Super Mario Bros.||Dry Bones|
|Dark Fortress||Medium||Super Mario Bros. 3||Boom Boom|
|B. Bowser's Castle||Large||Yoshi's Island||Baby Bowser|
|Football Palace||Medium||N/A||Charging Chuck|
|Lava Pits||Medium||N/A||Dry Bowser|
|8-3||Medium||Super Mario Bros.||Hammer Bro|
|Factory||Large||Super Mario RPG||Sledge Bro|
|Battle Tower||Small||N/A||Pom Pom|
|Koopa Kastle||Medium||Super Mario World||Mecha-Koopa|
|Sky Garden||Small||Mario Kart: SC||Lakitu|
|Castle Ruins||Large||M&L 3||Dark Bowser|
- Green Shell - Using this allows you to attack an opponent with one launch.
- Red Shell - Use this to attack the most close opponent.
- Blue Shell - Use this to smash the less damaged opponent.
- Scepter - Using this allows you to perform a magic spell that can knock others away
- Poison Mushroom - If used, it will shrink you to a small size, and you will be able to jump much higher and run much faster, but the chances of being knocked out the ring increase.
- Fire Flower - If you press the B button, fireballs will come out of the flower. Each fireball does 10% damage onto your opponent. There are 30 fireballs, which means that a total of 300% damage can be done to an opponent.
- Rotten Cheese - The terrible smelling cheese, if touched, will explode, causing 300% damage to those that are hit by the explosion.
- Gumball - If you throw the gumball at an opponent, it will attach to them and will make them sharply decrease their speed. It will only go away once they are knocked out of the ring.
- Spiny Shell - Similiar to Green Shell, but any person can't stomp on the shell.