Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article belongs to Withersoul 235 and Marx422 (we make articles together). Please do not edit whatsoever. Comment if you see an error and we'll fix it. If we give permission, than you can edit it. Have a nice day, <insert your name here> !
|Knuckles the Echidna (video game)|
|Developer(s)|| Withersoul 235|
Crimson the Fandraxonian
|Platform(s)||Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita, Windows PC|
|Singleplayer, online multiplayer|
Knuckles the Echidna is a game for portable consoles that re-uses the graphics and gameplay from Sonic 3 & Knuckles, published by Expansion Corporations, Inc (Magmacore Development) and SEGA. It's followed by Knuckles the Echidna II.
Eggrobo is back ! With an army of clones of himself, Eggrobo abducts Sonic and Tails and is bent on returning the emeralds to Robotnik...
Zones and (Sub-)Bosses
- Wood Zone - Hammer Eggrobo, Buzz-Saw Robotnik
- Desert Dazzle - Kaktus, Spike Eggrobo
- Dust Hill - Kaktus Revanche, Drill Kart Eggrobo
- Winter Zone - Big Icedus, Snowball Eggrobo
- Rock Zone - Lavon, Flamin' Eggrobo
- Genocide City - Hole Liquid Eggrobo (has no sub-boss)
- Cyber City - Ballswing Eggrobo (has no sub-boss)
- Marble Garden Plus - Tunnelbot 4.0, Trapper Device
- Waterpark - Bubble Drown, Squirtgun Eggrobo
- Hidden Palace - Drill Egrobo II, Brass Eggrobo
- Hidden Palace (S&K) - Reboot Eggrobo - Shocker Eggman
- Appartment Town - Necro, Dr. Robotnik
- Temple - Crusher, Crusher Eggman
- Egg Gauntlet - All Sonic 2 bosses, Suprise Eggrobo
- Flying Battery - Gapsule Extra, Laser Eggrobo, Hang-on Robotnik
- Death Egg Station - Red Eye, Purple Orb Robotnik, Fly-away Eggrobo
- Eggrobo Egger - Omega Eggman, Eggrobo, Last Stand Robotnik, Final Eggrobo
- Doomsday - Eggrobo, Eggrobo's Vendetta
Special Bonus Stages
(sometimes referred to as Bonus Special Stage). There are 5 bonus special stages, accessed via missions. Upon completion, the Player gets a random shield monitor and a 99 ring bonus.
- Azure Lake - Water Robotnik
- Desert Palace - Anubis
- Endless Mine - Lavadrill
- Balloon Park - Casino Monster
- Chrome Gadget - Powered Eggrobo
Characters (next to Knuckles)
Sonic is back, but... hijacked by Eggrobo !
Can Knucles save him ?(*)
|Miles "Tails" Prower, the cutest fox ever, is abducted by EggRobo. He counts on you to save him !(*)|
|Eggrobo is one of the two primary antagonists in the game. He kidnaps Sonic & Tails... wow, what a bot !|
|Ivo Robotnik, or Eggman, wants Eggrobo to steal the emeralds... and often gets Knuckles annoyed.|
|Fang the Sniper appears in the background of later levels, throwing Robotnik Monitors and/or electric orbs... just to annoy you ! Pfft. Nanny-Goat.|
|Orbot, often working together with Motobug, does the same as Fang, but tries to roll into you. A mid-boss.|
|Motobug's a annoying dude. In the Doomsday, he may throw Rings... or spike balls ! What a neutral misery !|
*= Playable after completion of the game.
- The game is considered the "rightful" successor to Knuckles' Chaotix.