Differences from the final game and the trailer
- The hammer ability is not in final game.
- The Water Kirby is different.
- The Water Helper is different, too.
- A factory-like stage appears in the trailer, but, the game doesn't have any factory level in the final game.
- Clean and Plasma Kirby doesn't appears in the final game.
- H2-D3 appears as a boss, but, he has changed for False Dedede.
- Tornando Kirby appears in the trailer, but, doesn't appear in the final game.
- Flappy appears as a helper, but, in a final game, he only appears in level 1-3.
- Waddle Dee - Unknown
- Waddle Doo - Unknown
- Keeby - For be a non-canon character.
- Flappy (Helper) - Unknown, but, he appear in Level 1-3.
- Volcano Island: Is seen in a one screenshot, but, doesn't appear in any place of the game.
- Factory World: Seen in the trailer, but, doesn't appear in any place of the game.
- H2-D3: H2-D3 can been seen in the trailer, but, he only appear as a cameo in level 1-3
- Hammer Kirby: Dedede attack with hammer, this can be the reason why Hammer Kirby is changed.
- Clean Kirby: Changed for Whip Kirby.
- Plasma Kirby: Changed for Leaf Kirby.
- Tornado Kirby: Changed for Parasol Kirby.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.