Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Differences from the final game and the trailer
- The hammer ability is not in final game.
- The Water Kirby is different.
- The Water Helper is different, too.
- A factory-like stage appears in the trailer, but, the game doesn't have any factory level in the final game.
- Clean and Plasma Kirby doesn't appears in the final game.
- H2-D3 appears as a boss, but, he has changed for False Dedede.
- Tornando Kirby appears in the trailer, but, doesn't appear in the final game.
- Flappy appears as a helper, but, in a final game, he only appears in level 1-3.
- Waddle Dee - Unknown
- Waddle Doo - Unknown
- Keeby - For be a non-canon character.
- Flappy (Helper) - Unknown, but, he appear in Level 1-3.
- Volcano Island: Is seen in a one screenshot, but, doesn't appear in any place of the game.
- Factory World: Seen in the trailer, but, doesn't appear in any place of the game.
- H2-D3: H2-D3 can been seen in the trailer, but, he only appear as a cameo in level 1-3
- Hammer Kirby: Dedede attack with hammer, this can be the reason why Hammer Kirby is changed.
- Clean Kirby: Changed for Whip Kirby.
- Plasma Kirby: Changed for Leaf Kirby.
- Tornado Kirby: Changed for Parasol Kirby.