Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirby Universe is a game for the 3DS. It is rated E.
Kirby was relaxing when Kirby sees a giant void sucking up Dreamland. Now Kirby must find something to plug up the void.
- Kirby - The hero of Popstar.
- Partner - If Kirby turns a Copy Ability into a partner, 2-4 players can play on a level.
- Meta Knight - The DLC character that is locked to the Sword Ability. He can also summon Midget Edges and do the Mach Tornado.
Example: Ability - Partner - Description
Normal Copy Abilites
- Cloud Kirby - Nimbus Blockade - Cloud Kirby can create clouds and make platforms out of them.
- Fire Kirby - Burning Leo - Fire Kirby can breathe fire, walk on lava, and turn into a fireball.
- Bee Kirby - Mothster - Bee Kirby can fly and shoot stingers. Bee Kirby can even shoot stingers underwater.
- Baton Kirby - Baton Waddle Dee - Baton Kirby can make enemies fight for Kirby.
- Axe Kirby - Kibble Axe - Axe Kirby uses a axe to chop down trees.
- Whip Kirby - Whip Lion - Whip Kirby can collect items and attacks enemies from long distance.
- Missle Kirby - B-2 Misslefoot - Missle Kirby shoots missles and can launch itself like a missle.
- Ice Kirby - Chilly - Ice Kirby freezes anything around it. it freezes water when Ice Kirby walks on it.
- DJ Kirby - Boomboxer - DJ Kirby uses discs to attack enemies.
- Thunder Kirby - Thunder Wizard - Thunder Kirby shocks enemies with thunder.
- Fighter Kirby - Knuckle Joe - Fighter Kirby uses karate to attack enemies.
- Turtle Kirby - Tin Turtle - Kirby can skate on water and roll into a shell.
- Beetle Kirby - Dunk Beetle - Beetle Kirby can attack with pincers and can ride dung balls.
- Glue Kirby - Mothster Cocoon - Glue Kirby sticks objects to the ground and can stick to walls.
- Animal Kirby - Molester - Animal Kirby digs with claws and can claw attack underwater.
- Pickax Kirby - Pickax Waddle Dee - Pickax Kirby uses a Pickax to mine enemies and go underground.
- Sludge Kirby - Sludge Galbo - Sludge Kirby spits sludge and can melt into acid.
- Sword Kirby - Midget Edge - Sword Kirby slices foes in half with a sword. can be used underwater.
- Oil Kirby - Oil Drummer - Oil Kirby spews oil and slips into small places.
- Hammer Kirby - Bonk-Oink - Hammer Kirby can slam stumps down with his hammer.
- Sun Kirby - Mr. Shine - Sun Kirby flys and shoots fire.
- Moon Kirby - Mr. Bright - Moon Kirby flys and shoots icicles.
- Star Kirby - Mr. Twinkle - Star Kirby flys and shoots sparks.
- Beam Kirby - Waddle Doo - Beam Kirby shoots beams and can fly with beam power.
- Microwave Kirby - Sizzlebag - Microwave Kirby can cause radioactive waves by running.
- Trident Kirby - Kibble Trident - Trident Kirby attacks by using his trident. It can be used underwater.
- Ghost Kirby - Ghosty - Ghost Kirby can surround itself with blue flames. It can also fly and go through breakable blocks.
- Bomb Kirby - Poppy Bros. Jr (Sometimes Poppy Bros. Sr) - Bomb Kirby now can kick bombs instead of throwing them.
Super Copy Abilities
- Monstar Flame - None - Monstar Flame is a special version of Fire Kirby that covers the half of the screen Kirby is on with fire. it destroys anything that is a enemy or flammable.
- Hurricane Baton - None - Hurricane Baton is a special version of Baton Kirby that blows all enemies in the direction Kirby is facing. It also powers windmills.
- Spiral Axe - None - Spiral Axe is a special version of Axe Kirby that sweeps any enemy or rope by chopping around Kirby's feet.
- Stinging Pincers - None - Stinging Pincers is a special version of Beetle Kirby that launches all ground enemies upward into the air. It also cuts ropes.
- Snow Bowl - None - Snow Bowl is a special version of Ice Kirby that rolls up enemies untill the snowball hits a wall. It also knocks down bowling pins.
- Mastar Sword - Gigant Edge - Mastar Sword is the ultimate sword. it is only used in the final level.
- Burst Bomb - None - This DLC ability throws the big bomb from Kirby's Return To Dreamland.
- Waddle Dee - The basic enemy of the game.
- Baton Waddle Dee - This Waddle Dee looks good in parades.
- Spear Waddle Dee - The classic defense of any Dreamland Castle.
- Pickax Waddle Dee - A Waddle Dee that resides in caves to mine.
- Waddle Doo - A subspecies of Waddle Dee with one eye.
- UFOdoo - A stellar Waddle Doo from the stars.
- Super Baton Dee - A specail Baton Waddle Dee that gives the Hurricane Baton ability.
- Burning Leo - A flaming warrior that fights with Flamejitsu.
- Super Burning Leo - A special Burning Leo that gives Kirby the Monstar Flame ability.
- Mothster - Big moths that protect honey.
- Mothster Cocoon - Baby Mothsters relax in cocoons before becoming adult Mothsters.
- Nimbus Blockade - Warriors from he sky that protect castles from intruders.
- Splice-And-Slice - A robot that can slice up anything in two.
- B-2 Misslefoot - A robot that shoots missles.
- Kibble Blade - A bomerangsman that is skilled with bomerangs.
- Kibble Axe - A woodsman that chops with a axe.
- Super Kibble Axe - A special Kibble Axe that gives Kirby the Spiral Axe ability.
- Whip Lion - A lion with a whip for a tail.
- Beehive Dee - A Waddle Dee with a bee suit.
- Chilly - A snowman that loves to eat icecream.
- Super Chilly - A special version of Chilly that gives Kirby the Snow Bowl ability.
- Boomboxer - A DJ with great talents in music
- F-1 Buzzwing - A robot designed after a moth.
- Thunder Wizard - The first wizards ever to study thunder were these guys.
- Knuckle Joe - Karate masters that can box ferociously.
- Tin Turtle - Turtles made of tin.
- L-6 Turtlemarine - A turtle submarine that has two torpedos.
- Z-8 Hawklaser - A hawk robot with a laser.
- Dunk Beetle - A green beetle that rolls on a dung ball.
- Stag Beetle - A red beetle with pincers.
- Super Stag Beetle - A special Stag Beetle that gives Kirby the Stinging Pincers ability.
- Lava Galbo - A dragon baby that spits lava.
- Slot Robo - Hitting these guys spins the slot machine on theyre belly
- Dice Waddle Dee - A Waddle Dee that rolls dice to move and attack.
- Sea Beetle - A Stag Beetle that lurks underwater.
- Homing B-2 Misslefoot - A special robot that shoots homing missles.
- Icy Leo - A icy version of Burning Leo.
- Waddle Doofish - A Waddle Doo that is also a fish.
- Molester - A mole that pokes it head to the surface to breathe.
- Waddle Diver - A Waddle Dee that uses swim gear.
- Ice Galbo - A Galbo that has been frozen solid.
- F-5 Buzzstag - A upgraded version of F-1 Buzzwing that has pincers.
- Sludge Galbo - A Galbo that spews sludge.
- Miney Mole - A mole that throws pickaxes.
- Crystal Knuckle Joe - A crystal that mastered crystal-fu.
- Midget Edge - A small swordsman with a sheild.
- Gigant Edge - A unsuckable swordsman with a sheild.
- Oil Drummer - A oil canister that makes oil puddles.
- O-10 Oil Dragoon - A small dragoon that breathes oil.
- Bonk-Oink - A pig that has a hammer for a tail
- Mr. Shine - He is more commonly known as the sun.
- Mr. Bright - He is more commonly known as the moon.
- Mr. Twinkle - He is a star from the night sky.
- Pill Beetle - A defensive beetle that blocks secret areas.
- Hercules Stag Beetle - A giant Stag Beetle with wings.
- F-8 Buzzmist - A upgraded version of F-1 Buzzwing with mist bombs.
- Sizzlebag - A bag of living popcorn.
- X-2 Colomcrush - A robotic statue that attacks with pillars.
- Kibble Trident - A knight that attacks with a trident.
- Axan - Axe-like dragons with the ability to ram into opponents. It cannot fly.
- Ice Wizard - Wizards capable of freezing entire buildings.
- Sludgen - Puddles of sludge that wander around.
- Thunder Galbo - A Galbo that can shoot thunder.
- F-777 Luckmoth - The ultimate robotic enemy.
- Swordan - A sword-like dragon and a relative to the Axan.
- Bandana Waddle Dee - The ultimate biotic enemy.
- Ghosty - A ghost that is surrounded by blue flames.
- Poppy Bros. Jr - A elf that has simalar powers to Bomberman.
- Poppy Bros. Sr - A bigger and special Poppy Bros. Jr that gives Kirby the Burst Bomb ability.
- Wooly Phan - A giant mammoth that crushes anything around it.
- Iron Turtle - The best turtle around is made of iron.
- Squashini - The trickiest magician around. he fights with a slot machine.
- S-3 Octotomic - A atomic bomb in the form of a octopus.
- King Doofish - The king of the Doofish.
- Mole Train - A set of minecarts with moles. the big mole needs to be defeated.
- S-99 Kingluna - A gigantic robot big enough to fill the void.
- Dark King Dedede - A dark version of King Dedede.
- Dark King Galbula - The final boss is a dark dragon and a manifestation of Dark Matter.
- Haunted Doll - A DLC boss that haunts a doll.
- Bomberman - This DLC boss may be a kid, but he is the inventor of the Bomb Kick technique.
- Galacta Knight - A secret boss of Kirby's campaign and the final boss for Meta Knight's campaign.
- Waffle Woods - A woods with yummy waffle trees.
- Spaghetti Sewer - A sewer where everything saucey goes.
- Cake Cashino - Squashini's new lair is a giant cashino made of cake!!!
- Apple Archipelago - A set of islands filled with apples.
- Orange Juice Ocean - A healthy ocean comprisesed with vitamin c.
- Meatloaf Mines - A giant mine made of meatloaf.
- Cheese Cosmos - This Nebula got some holes in it, as it is made of swiss cheese.
- Dark Void - The final world of the game. It features dark versions of every boss in the game.
- Garlic Ghost House - A haunted mansion that smells awful and somewhat French.
- Bomb Palace - A palace that is in danger of exploding.
- Haunted Pack - A pack that introduces Garlic Ghost House and Ghost Kirby.
- Blast Pack - A pack that introduces Bomb Palace and Bomb Kirby.
- Knight Pack - The final DLC pack which introduces the campaign for Meta Knight.