Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of alternate costumes that can be used by the characters in Kirby Super All-Stars. They work similar to the Spray Paints from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror and Kirby: Squeak Squad, but are usually based on other forms of each character.
- Default (Pink body, red feet, blue eyes)
- Red (Red body, red feet, green eyes)
- Yellow (Yellow body, orange feet, purple eyes)
- Green (Green body, orange feet, blue eyes)
- Blue (Blue body, purple feet, green eyes)
- White (White body, black feet, red eyes)
- Purple (Purple body, indigo feet, yellow eyes)
- Brown (Brown body, orange feet, red eyes)
- Meta (Blue body, purple feet, yellow eyes)
- Adventure (Takes on the palette of his Kirby's Adventure artwork)
- Yarn (Takes on his yarn-like appearance from Kirby's Epic Yarn)
- Beta (Takes on the appearance of his beta design, with butterfly-like wings)
- Dream Land (Takes on a sepia palette, akin to the graphics of the original Game Boy)
- Necro Nebula (Takes on a purple palette, akin to his appearance in the Necro Nebula in Kirby Mass Attack)
- Shadow (Takes on a black-and-red palette, akin to Shadow Dedede from Kirby Triple Deluxe)
- Wapod (Takes on a more ghostly appearance, like the Wapod enemy from Kirby's Dream Land 3)
Poppy Bro. Jr.
Parasol Waddle Dee
- Fluff (Carries a dandelion instead of a parasol, like the Fluff Waddle Dee enemy from Kirby: Canvas Curse)
- Moonja (A direct reskin of the foe Moonja from Kirby's Return to Dream Land)