|Platform(s)||Nintendo Wii U|
| June 7, 2018 |
August 6, 2018
August 20, 2018
|Single player, Multi-player|
|Media Included||Wii U Disc|
Much like Smash Bros., Kirby Smashers uses a battle system unlike that of typical fighting games. Players can choose from a large selection of characters, each attempting to knock their opponents off the screen as they fight on various stages. Instead of using traditional health bars that start at a maximum value and lose value, the characters start the game with 0%; the value rises as they take damage and may rise over 100% to a maximum of 999%. As a character's percentage increases, the character flies further back when hit. When a character is knocked beyond the boundaries of the stage and disappears from the screen, the character loses a life, a point or coins depending on the mode of play. The characters in Kirby Smashers fight each other using a variety of attacks and methods. There are some changes to fit the Kirby style, one example is that instead of a Smash Ball, Pitch from Kirby's Dream Land 3 will fly, dropping a new replacement called Super Candy, which is like Final Smash.
The roster is set to have 27 playable characters from the Kirby universe. So far only 7 characters where added
|Starter||Kirby's Move List|
|Starter||Meta Knight's Move List|
|Unlockable||King Dedede's Move List|
|Starter||Paint Roller's Move List|
|Starter||Adeleine's Move List|
|Unlockable||Simirror's Move List|
|Unlockable||Gooey's Move List|
- 08/05/16 - Kirby Smasher's page is created.
- 11/05/16 - 3 Characters, 2 Assists, and 3 Stages where added
Much like in Smash Bros., a character can summon it to aid its summoner and attack its opponents, but instead of a assist trophy, it is a doll. Only 5 assists are confirmed.
So far 5 stages where confirmed.
- Food (Eggs, Hamburger, Cherry (Japan only), Sandwich (International), Milk, Ice Cream Cone, Bread, Jalapeno Pepper)
- Maxim Tomato (Refills 100% of health)
- Assist Doll (Can assist its summoner to aid)
- Invincibility Candy (Grants the character invincibility)
- Superspicy Curry (Allows the character to shoot fireballs)
- Jumbo Candy (The character becomes giant)
- Small Candy (The character becomes small)
- Capsule (Contains a random item)
- Gordo (They are invincible, but the character can pick up and throw it at the enemy, dealing tons of damage, but after throwing, it will stuck into the ground or a wall)
- This is the first Kirby Fighting game that it isn't part of Kirby Fighters, but rather as a Smash Bros. Spin-off.