|This is a FanGame by Max2 Dev. Corp..|
Add to any section you want
|Kirby Air Dash|
|Developer(s)||Max2 Dev. Corp|
|October 21, 2007 (NA and Japan)|
|Single-player, Multiplayer (co-op)|
| ESRB: E |
|Media Included||Nintendo DS Game Card|
Kirby Air Dash is the sequal to Kirby Air Ride 2 , released for the DS in 2012. The game shares many functions with its GameCube and Wii prequal.
- Rick the Hampster (Unlockable)
- Coo the Owl (Unlockable)
- Meta Knight (Unlockable)
- King Dedede (Unlockable)
- Waddle Dee
- Waddle Doo
- Paint Roller
- Marx (Unlockable)
- Keeby (Unlockable)
- Shadow Kirby (Unlockable)
Only 5 of these allowed
Only 15 of these allowed
- City Trial - In this mode, you can pick from 10 cities (1 at the start) to race for items in. After the time is up, (2–10 minutes; ale to be changed) you go on to The Stadium for a special match. You always start this mode with the Training Wheel. For a lit of cities, see Kirby Air Dash Cities.
- Air Dash - The main mode, you can pick from all machines you've unlocked and race in 1 of 15 courses.
- 2D Dash - in this mode, you race on either the Big Star or the Small Star and race from a 2.5D perspective.
Kirby Air Dash recieved many good ratings from diferent sources.
- IGN: this game was higly playable and had many more secrets than the prequal. If you've never played Kirby Air Ride, and love racing, I would pick this game up.